Part 4 | Liar

"Y/n, can you please stop throwing knives into the ceiling?"

You looked down from your hammock to see Nat, Steve and Tony standing underneath you.

"But I'm bored, and the ceiling need some decoration."

"Come on Y/n."

You groaned, rolling over. Just as you were going to say something, you rolled too far over and fell out. 

As you were preparing to hit the ground when you were caught by something. Opening your eyes, you saw Loki looking down at you, his expression half concerned, half amused.

"Are you alright?" He asked, his mellow voice soothing your racing heart. You knew it wasn't because of the fall.

"I'm alright, I've fallen before" you replied as he set you down gently. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Before you could say anything, Thor grabbed your arm and practically dragged you out of the room.

"Jeez Thor what's going on?? Put me down!"

He walked into the kitchen and let go of your arm, causing you to stumble.

"What in the Norns was that for?" You asked, glaring at him.

"You fancy my brother" he said excitedly, a huge grin on his face.

"No I don't I only met him last week" you answered, trying to hide the heat rising to your face.

"Liar."

"What did you just call me?"

"I-I didn't mean it Lady y/n, I'm sorry" he apologised quickly, holding his hands up and backing slowly out of the kitchen.

The others looked up curiously, varying expressions flitting across their faces.

Steve sighed, not approving of whatever you were going to do. Thor was still backing up, apologising profusely.

Loki looked extremely interested in whatever could have scared his brother so much, a smirk creeping across his lips.

"Y/n I-"

You flicked your wrist and he was dangling from the ceiling by his ankle, swinging in circles as he flailed about.

"Looking dashing as always brother" Loki smirked, the blonde God glaring down at him.

"Do not", you began, "Accuse me of things."

You flicked your wrist again and his arms were bound to his sides.

"Do not then call me a liar when I deny said things."

"Thor you know better than to call her a liar" Sam said, rolling his eyes at the God. "She's a drama queen."

"Thank you" you grinned, curtseying as you stopped Thor trying to speak by covering his mouth. "A title I work hard to uphold."

"Y/n, we've talked about this. You can't go hanging people from the ceiling because they annoyed you" Steve sighed.

You turned to the super soldier with raised eyebrows. "Do you want to join him America?"

"Stop calling me America" he grumbled, returning to whatever he was doing as Bucky laughed.

You looked back up at Thor. "I'll be back soon, don't try anything funny." He nodded vigorously, Loki snickering in the corner.

You turned to the other God. [The better one, in my opinion] "Sorry about being mean to your brother."

Loki's grin just widened. "Don't be" he chuckled, returning to his book.

"What did he say you were lying about?" Pietro asked curiously.

"My feelings about another person in the tower" you replied casually, teleporting to an armchair and settling in with a spell book in front of you lap.

Out of the corner of your eye you saw everyone perk up, watching you, waiting for you to continue. Even Loki's eyes stop skimming the page, though he didn't look up.

You just sat there, flicking though the diagrams and looking for a possible potion for tomorrow's Saturday night game.

"Well?" Wanda asked eagerly.

"Well what?" You wondered, smirking slightly as everyone groaned.

"Who is it?" Nat questioned.

"No one of your concern."

Everyone groaned again.

Pietro whizzed over to you. "Is it me?" He cooed, putting his hand under your chin.

You could've sworn you saw Loki's jaw clench slightly.

Before you thought about what you were doing, you had pulled your fist back and punched Pietro in the jaw. He stumbled back, swearing.

"Learn to stop making a move on girls who clearly don't like you Pietro" Wanda called out to him from across the room, a smile stretching across her face.

Pietro gave you puppy dog eyes to which you which you cracked your knuckles, causing him to scurry off to his sister.

You glanced over at Loki. As he looked at his book, there was the hint of a smile on his handsome features.

"I will find out" Nat insisted.

"Sure you will Nat."

"You know I will."

"Yeah probably" you muttered nervously as the assassin smirked proudly.