Part 11 | She's Mine

——————————------------------------

You had all finished dinner and Nat was currently floating up near the ceiling.

"How long does this last for Y/n?" She grumbled as the others tried and failed to get her down.

You grinned. "I don't know, maybe if you didn't tease me all the time then I'd tell you. Or maybe, this might've not happened at all."

"Y/n!"

You turned around to see Peter standing in the doorway, a childish grin on his face.

"Hi Peter" you replied with a small smile, still slightly confused about the whole situation.

He walked up and tried to kiss you on the cheek but you ducked away and stood beside Loki, his smile altering for a second before returning.

"You ready to go?" He asked, you nodding in response.

Looking up at Loki, you gave him a small smile, the trickster God returning it before leaning down to whisper in your ear.

"Try not to miss too much."

You rolled your eyes as he smirked at you, Peter grabbing your hand and dragging you out of the room as you waved goodbye to the team.

"Y/n! Bring me down!" Nat shouted.

"I suggest putting some pillows underneath her" you called out as the elevator doors closed.

———————————————-

Ned and MJ were nice, but you felt pretty left out the whole time. It was understandable though; they were all best friends.

The other two left and eventually you and Peter made it back to the tower. As you walked out of the elevator, the group all turned to greet the pair of you.

Nat was still on the ceiling looking extremely pissed, her arms folded and her red-hair falling around her face as she glared down at you.

"How was it?" Steve asked, but before you could answer Peter spoke.

"Everyone, we have an announcement" he smiled proudly, sliding an arm around your waist and pulling you against his side.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" you hissed, the hero ignoring you as he grip tightened to stop you struggling.

"What is it?" Sam asked curiously.

"Y/n and I are dating."

You stopped dead and stared at him, your mouth hanging open, the team looking stunned.

"What? No we're not" you finally got out.

He smiled at you, putting a hand on your cheek as you tried shove him away.

"Love I know you're shy, but we had to tell them" he answered with fake sympathy, leaning in to kiss you. As his lips met yours you punched him in the nose.

"What. the. fuck" you spat out, his face portraying mock sadness.

"Babe" he replied in a soothing tone that made your stomach churn, stroking a hand down your cheek.

You thrashed around, trying to get out of his grasp. "Stop moving or I'll kill you" he hissed in your ear. You felt a knife blade press against your back, hidden beneath your shirt.

"Peter stop she clearly doesn't agree with this" Nat called down angrily, furious that she couldn't go down and help.

"She's my girlfriend, of course she likes it" he snapped, leaning in the kiss you again.