Part 49 | The Multiverse

"This is incredible" Thomas murmured, gazing around at the living room. "Society has developed so much."

"It has" you agreed, flopping onto a couch. "It was quite interesting watching the humans figure things out."

"How old are you?" James questioned.

"1,226, 27 next month" (I know this timeline is shaky, I'll fix it soon, promise😭.)

"What are you exactly?" Adam asked.

"Half elf, half something else. Technically I'm a Goddess now" you grinned, holding up your left hand.

"Must be a slightly different reality" Tom muttered, looking around. "Hey Loki? What happened after New York?"

"Odin locked me up, the dark Elves attacked Asgard, we destroyed the aether, Hela attacked and caused Ragnorok, we managed to stop it and now she's hanging out in hell" the God recounted. "She's enjoying it down there actually. Then Odin sent me to Midgard for 'rehabilitation' and here I am."

"Yep, different. Is Frigga okay?"

"Yes, of course. What happened in your movies?"

"Nothing."

"I suspect at least two of us are supposed to be dead" James commented.

"Just one" Tom replied. "Sorry Thomas."

"It's alright, I'm not dead yet" he chuckled. "Lucille left, Edith and I are fine."

"Thank goodness" Tom sighed in relief. "You deserved so much better than what happened."

"Thank you."

"Have you heard of Skull Island?" He asked Conrad.

"That hell hole?" He grimaced.

"Been there?"

"Unfortunately."

"And Adam? How's life?"

"Boring."

"Sounds about right" Tom chuckled.

"Fascinating" Thomas mumbled as he watched Tony showing him his Ironman suit. "And you made this?"

"I guess you could say I'm the Thomas Sharpe of my time" he grinned proudly, wincing as you threw an alarm clock at his head. "Ow! What the hell N/n?!"

"Stop showboating, you were just a rich idiot who got locked in a bomb shelter" you answered with a smirk. "I could do it if I tried."

"Right then. I'll go lock in a bomb shelter shall I?" Loki smirked.

"Shut up Laufeyson."

"Rude."

"So, you two are married I'm assuming?" Adam asked dryly.

"You assume correctly" Loki replied as you answered "For some reason."

"I thought you liked me more than that" Loki grumbled.

"Nope" you grinned, floating up and across the room.

"Interesting relationship" James mused.

"You'll get used to it" Clint commented.

A moment later a tall woman stepped out the elevator.

"The Ancient One!" You whispered excitedly. "And the plot thickens."

"Who the hell are you?" Bucky demanded, a hand on his gun.

"Why does everyone keep appearing today?" Pietro muttered.

"Eve?" Adam asked incredulously. "How did you get here?"