Part 17 | Girlfriend

It was a few days after the kidnapping incident, and Peter still refused to talk. This bothered no one, as he was locked up downstairs until he finally explained his motives behind his attack on you. They all knew it wasn't to get you to be his girlfriend, which you found slightly offensive.

The elevator chimed and a blond haired lady walked out, taking to Steve.

"Ah, the star spangled man with a plan returns" you say, jumping up from the couch. Steve glared at you and Loki chuckled quietly from behind his book.

"Who's this ice cube?" You say walking over to the pair. You smiled at the woman but she just looked at Steve.

"This is Sharon" he said, gesturing to the female.

"I didn't know you had social skills after being in the freezer for 70 years cap. Hello, I'm y/n" you said, holding out your hand with a grin.

She glared at you, her arms folded. You rolled your eyes and pulled your hand back. "Nice to meet you too" you muttered.

"That was rude" she said.

"Which part?" You asked, smirking. You looked in the window reflection to see Loki's figure shaking with silent laughter, as was Nat.

"All the things you said about Steve. It's not okay for you to do that, you don't know him as well as I do" Sharon said, placing a hand on his arm and giving him a sickly sweet smile.

You nodded, before asking "And how long have you known capsicle over here?"

"3 months" she said, turning to glare at you.

"Well blondie, I've lived here for three years, so I think I win" you answered, throwing a knife at Steve as you turned around to leave. She gasped and he caught it easily, grinning.

"How dare you! You could have killed him!" She shrieked as he threw the dagger back and you vanished it. Stepping forward, her eyes narrowed she said "You stay away from him."

There was silence for a second, before you burst out laughing.

"Are you jealous?" You sputtered. Her face went bright red.

"For your information," you started, "I have no interest in this prude over here."

"I'm not that bad" he grumbled. You raised your eyebrows at him before saying "Shit."

"Language!" He said instinctively before groaning. You grinned and turned back to Sharon.

"Plus, he is wayyyy too young for me" you said and Sharon snorted.

"And you're what, a thousand years old?" She said, snorting with laughter.

"1,225, actually, and for your information, you have a very ugly laugh" you finished, smirking at her stunned expression. You jumped up and ruffled Steve's hair.

"You can keep your ice block, because I sure as hel don't want him" you said, walking away.

"Hey!" Steve said indignantly.

"It's not like you have a boyfriend" she called out. You stopped dead and turned around.

"STEVE WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU'VE GOT A GIRLFRIEND!" You shrieked before frowning. "Mind you, you didn't pick very well."

He chuckled. "Because I knew that was going to be your reaction.

"And for your information, I do have a boyfriend, and he loves me very much" you said matter of factly, folding your arms.

"Oh really? Who is it?" She said challengingly. Before you could make up something, a strong pair of arms wrapped around your waist.

"Me."