Part 25 | Marriage

"Y/n!"

You shrieked with laughter, zooming around the gardens. Frigga was laughing with the team as Tony tried override the suit system.

Tony had taken the Queen outside to show her his Ironman suit when she showed an interest. When he called it over you'd jumped in and flown away.

"Y/n come back!" Tony shouted after you. He turned to Loki. "Reindeer games can you go get your girlfriend?" Loki shrugged, a grin on his face.

Why not??" Stark exclaimed.

"Because she's put the invisible mode on" Loki responded, bursting out laughing. Tony whipped around, looking for you.

"Loki reign yourself in, you're a Prince for goodness sakes" Odin snapped as walked over. Loki glared at him.

"Lay off it" you snapped, opening up the suit and stepping out. He jumped, watching as you seemingly materialised out of thin air and walked over to stand beside Loki.

Odin raised his eyebrows at you after recovering.

"Will you stop that?" Loki snarled suddenly, pushing you behind him. You shot him a confused look.

"He didn't say anything" You whispered.

"You didn't tell her?" Odin asked, clearly enjoying this. He turned to you. "Loki can read minds."

You went white. Loki started laughing hysterically, doubling over as you went bright red and turned go back to the suit. He wrapped an arm around your waist to stop you, kissing the top of your head as his laughing fit subsided. Frigga was smiling.

"So can my Mother" Loki said finally. You put your face in your hands.

"Shit" you muttered. She laughed and patted your cheek.

"It's okay dear, you love him that's why" she said.

"What about you know who?" Loki said smugly, referring to Odin. She smiled.

"Sorry" you said meekly as Loki chuckled.

"Care to share?" Odin snapped.

You thought about you had recently been thinking about how much you wanted to throw Odin through the window of the Avengers Tower like Loki did back in New York, Loki pursing his lips to stop from laughing.

"No dear, that's her thoughts" Frigga replied as you sighed with relief.

"Now, more importantly, why in the Norns didn't you tell me??" You asked, turning to Loki and poking him in the stomach.

"No one ever trusts me" he replied simply.

"What?!? That's so cool! Why I would not trust you??" You exclaimed, throwing your hands up.

Wanda started giggling and Loki pursed his lips again to keep from joining her. You groaned.

"Maximoff get out of my head" you grumbled.

"You think about something else a lot too" she teased. You conjured a dagger, holding it up threateningly.

"About how much you love your boyfriend" she continued and the team snickered as you flushed red.

"Maximoff!" You shouted, running at her. She just smiled and held Visions hand, who shot up into the air. You turned to Tony.

"No you cannot have the suit" he said immediately. You sighed and rolled your eyes as Vision and Wanda hovered above you. She grinned down at you.

"Don't you think I need a suit to fly" you quipped, vanishing your dagger and holding your hands to sides, palms facing the ground. You quickly flicked your wrists upwards, encircling yourself in a hazy green light. You flew upwards and grabbed Wanda, pulling her away from Vision. She screamed and held onto you for dear as Vision flew after you two.

Suddenly you smiled sweetly at Wanda before you let go of her. She shrieked in terror, not knowing that Vision was right there to catch her. She flipped you off as you flew back to the others, spinning through the air like corkscrew before landing in front of Loki. He looked at you in amazement.

"Y/n that was dangerous, you could of seriously hurt her" Steve lectured.

"Ah, but I didn't because the witch's boyfriend was there to catch her" you replied with a grin.

Wanda went pink. "Y/n she is not a witch" Vision sighed.

"Well technically-"

"Y/n" Steve said sternly. "We are your guardians, you have to listen." You scoffed.

"Guardians my ass" you answered. "Sorry your majesty's" you added quickly, looking at Odin and Frigga.

"We forgive you" Loki said with a smirk.

"Not you greasy" you said, poking him in the stomach again.

"I am not greasy!" He exclaimed.

"Really?" Thor asked, grinning. Loki pouted.

"Just kidding Lokes, I love your hair" you said and he smiled.

"Stop pouting Loki you are not a child" Odin said with disgust.

"Honestly you are insufferable!" You exclaimed, turning around to glare at him.

"Ignore that old man" Loki interjected, smirking at Odin who was glowering back. "Can you teach me to fly?"

"Only if you teach me to heal."

"Deal" he agreed with a grin. You shook hands on it, both grinning.

"Why are you being so formal? You're a couple for goodness sake!" Clint said.

"Well he's a Prince" you said, pointing at your boyfriend.

"And you're a soon to be Princess" Nat commented smugly.

"Wha- oh shut up Nat, go and hang out with your science boyfriend" you replied, pinching the bridge of your nose.

"What is she talking about?" Odin asked eagerly. "Are you of Royal status?"

Loki glared at him as Frigga rolled her eyes.

"Natasha over here is under the impression we are going to get married soon" you answered, glaring at the assassin. She just smiled.

Frigga looked down at your hand and gasped. "Oh that's so beautiful" she said happily, hugging you tight.

You looked down at your left hand to see a beautiful engagement ring there. You looked at Loki to see him grinning.

"Loki!"

He laughed as Frigga sighed sadly.

"Dot worry your majesty, it won't be long before he finally works up the guts to ask her" Bucky said with a smirk. Loki glared at him as you went red.

Loki waved his hand and the ring disappeared. Funnily enough, you had felt like it belonged there.

"That would be quick" Sharon said in her nasally voice.

"Actually the two have known each other a very long time in Asgardian standards" Odin commented. "People in the castle believed they were already married.

"6 months?" Steve asked in surprise.

"Steve my Father tried to arrange a marriage for me when I was still a child" you replied and he nodded thoughtfully.

"Would you two get married here or on Midgard?" Frigga asked, still excited.

Loki sighed and turned to Nat. "She what you've done now? She not going to stop."

"Great! That means I sped up the process" she answered triumphantly.

"Alright yes, lovely meeting, we'll see you all later" you said, taking Loki's hand and teleporting away.

"He better ask her soon" Sam said and everyone nodded, even Odin.