Day 6

INDIE

We slept all the way until the morning.

I guess I sort of missed being next to someone.

I'd not been with anyone since Fiz.

She was great and all but I feel like she really only wanted to have sex.

I get out of his bed and make sure there's no blood. There isn't so I go to the bathroom and wash my face where there is a little dried blood but clearly it had already been cleaned.

He took good care of me and I needed to thank him.

I was just about to knock when I heard him on the phone so I nearly walk away.

"Sim. Dormiu ao meu lado. É como se estivesse obcecada por mim ou algo assim! Não gosto dela, é desarrumada e chata... É nojenta! Tão nojento..."

"Yeah. She slept next to me. It's like she's obsessed with me or something! No. I don't like her, she's messy and annoying... She's gross! So gross..." That's what he said.

I don't want to listen anymore but knock and he stops speaking so I can speak and I thank him before closing the door. I don't want to hear anymore of this. I leave the bathroom and lock all my doors and his access to the bathroom. Again, I don't care if he can't use the bathroom, he can go somewhere else.

I message Yala again and she agrees again. She was excited and this time I wouldn't leave her hanging.

She sends some snacks and I take them gratefully.

I sanitise them all.

I put them in my box of snacks as I sit in my room and do some work before working out.

I shower and then lie down on my bed.

I guess I would be in here for a while.

I didn't want to face Sawyer. Not after what he said about me.

I was so upset that he'd done it again.

Done something for me and then it turned around on me and made me seem bad.

Honestly, I don't know what I expected. It was Sawyer but I was upset.

"Indie, I need to use the bathroom." Sawyer says and I ignore him.

He knocks a couple more times.

"Fuck off." I say.

He leaves it at that.