★ Chapter32

Last Chapter!

***

"You are now officially Class of 2015!" the principal of Bradford High said into the mic.

The high school graduates bursted into cheers as they threw the white and blue caps into the air.

"I love you so much baby." Zayn said as he reached for Niall's hands and intertwined them together.

"I love you more." Niall said before he pulled Zayn into a sweet passionate kiss.

"Hey cut it out." Harry said breaking up the two lovers.

Niall laughed and mumbled a small sorry as Zayn wrapped his arm around Niall.

"Hey nothing to be sorry about." Zayn said and pecked Niall's lips. "Wheres you boyfriend Dylan? Go make out with him or something."

"Well, he's over there with Louis and Liam, come meet him!" Harry said excitedly as he grabbed both Niall and Zayn's hand pulling them to where Dylan was standing.

"Harry." Dylan said with a genuine smile and pulled Harry into his arms.

"Dylan." Harry mumbled into his chest, a blush creeping onto his cheeks.

"My baby finally graduated!" Niall's mom said as she ran to Niall and pinched his cheeks. Zayn's mom and Niall's dad and brother behind Maura.

"I'll see you lads tomorrow! My family and Liam's family got plans!" Louis said pulling Liam too his family who were waiting for them at the other side.

"Zayn, you're all grown up now!" Zayn's mom sobbed into Zayn's graduation gown.

"Harry, I was looking al over for you!" Harry's mom said with his sister following behind her.

"Oh who's this." Anne said eyeing Dylan.

"Dylan, my boyfriend." Harry said with a blush.

"Oh so this is the infamous Dylan!" Anne exclaimed. "Harry talks nonstop about you!"

"Hopefully good things." Dylan laughed as Harry's sister threw a hand over Dylan's shoulder.

"Now lemme tell you what would happen if you hurt Harry in any type of way..." Gemma said leading Dylan away from Harry and Anne who trailed behind them.

"It's okay mum." Zayn said patting Trisha's back.

Trisha pulled back and patted Zayn's cheeks. "Sorry, sorry. C'mon Yaser is waiting for us in the car."

"I'll meet you at the car yeah?" Zayn asked as Trisha nodded and walked to the blue BMW.

"Hello Maura, Bobby, mind if I steal Niall for a minute?" Zayn asked politely as Niall's parents nodded handing Niall to Zayn.

"Hey, I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" Zayn said while rubbing the nape of his neck. "I think they're talking me someone, I just don't know where."

"Yeah totally, I'll see you tomorrow." Niall said playing with his fingers. "Liam's tomorrow, being your acceptance letter tomorrow 'kay?"

Zayn nodded and pulled Niall into a tightest warm embrace. They were pulled back by Yaser honking on the car horn.

Zayn pulled back with a chucked. "Bye." he said and kissed Niall goodbye before Zayn ran to the car that was waiting for him.

"I say he's a keeper." Maura said over Niall's shoulder. Niall just nodded and turned to face his parents.

"Niall how would you feel if I said we're going to Ireland this summer?" Bobby asked.