★ Chapter ②③

*** Warning: a few mentions of cutting and smut. ***

Recap:

"Yeah you don't know Andy like we know him" Zayn said as he put his hand around Niall's waist.

"What did he do?" Niall asked as Louis and Zayn gave each other knowing looks.

"Well it's none of my business to tell but ask Louis" Zayn said.

Niall's and Liam's head snapped towards Louis direction. "Well...?" Niall and Liam said in sync.

"Andy..."

-------------

"Just say the story will ya?" Niall blurred out, not realizing he said that aloud.

"Sorry" the Irish man blushed in embarrassment which caused Zayn to chuckle and throw a hand over his boyfriend's shoulder.

"As I was saying before I has rudely interrupted" Louis dramatically sighed while playfully glaring at Niall. "Andy and my cousin, Katie, used to date not so long ago. About eight or ten months ago-"

"What's so bad about that?" Liam asked, cutting off his boyfriend at mod sentence.

Louis turned to Liam "Well my love, turns out that everything Andy said to her was all a lie. When she found out that it was all a bet and that Andy never love her they way that she loved him; and she loved him so much, she, she-" Louis choke back a sob. Liam pulled Louis into a hug and started to rub circles in his back.

"Continue for me Zayn" Louis sobbed as Zayn nodded. Liam looked at Zayn while still rubbing circles on Louis' back.

"Well, after their breakup Katie started to get depressed. She wouldn't eat or drink or smile or do anything at all. One day Louis found her cutting her wrist and it was pretty deep so they immediately took her to the hospital and was taken under suicide watch." Zayn paused and looked a Louis with sad eyes.

"Luckily it wasn't took deep so she didn't lose a lot of blood so she didn't die"

"But she could of!" Louis sobbed.

"After a month of suicide watch they said she was back to her normal self and she was. Two months later she found someone better, who loved her more than Andy could ever love her." Zayn slightly smiled knowing that Katie found her true love

"They make six months in a week" Louis said with a small smile while he wiped his tears. "I know she still doesn't do that, but it still hurts knowing she did that over a piece of shit like him"

"So that's why you don't want Harry to be with Andy?" asked Niall as Louis and Zayn nodded in sync.

"Yeah, we don't want Harry to get hurt and we all know Harry is fragile when it comes to love" Zayn replied.

"I really hope Andy has changed and really hope Harry doesn't fall for his lies" Louis said sadly as the rest of the boys nodded in agreement.

"Hey we should be going right now, it's getting late, Louis and I have a date to the movies" Liam said while giving Louis a nose kiss; which cause Louis to blush a crimson red.

"Aww, he's blushing" Niall cooed while pinching his cheeks.

"don't start with me Irish, or do I have to tell Zayn about your little dream you had the other day?" Louis smirked as Niall looked at him with wide eyes and a faint blush on his cheeks.

"N-no" Niall stuttered out.

"What was the dream?" Zayn chuckled.

Louis leaded closer and whispered into the Bradford lads ear "Let's just say it isn't appropriate for kids to hear"

Niall was now full on blushing while Zayn and Liam were snickering.

"Aww, he's blushing" Louis mocked Niall's words while pinching his cheeks.

"I'm going home" Niall pouted and walked to the direction of his house. which was a good 7 blocks away.

"Bye lads!" Zayn waved and caught up to Niall.

"Niall...." Zayn said while stretching out the 'l'

"No" Niall pouted and continued walking with Zayn close on his trail.

-----

The two boys finally reached Niall's house and were on the laying on each other on the couch while watching t.v.

"Where your parents at?"

"Working late, should be coming home by tomorrow" Niall shrugged.

"So about that dream?" Zayn smirked as Niall started to blush again and groan.

"Let's not talk about it" Niall said as he covered his blushing face.

"Why talk about when we can reenact it?" Zayn smiled and started to crawl on top of Niall; straddling his hips.

Niall's hands were removed from his face and pined up above his head.

"Wha- ohh" Niall moaned out as Zayn started to grind their covered crotch together.

Zayn leaned into Niall's ear, biting his earlobe, while breathing his hot breath against the skin and whispered huskily "now how did that dream of yours go?"

*************

Omg, incoming smut scene in the next chapter! It's about time don't ya think?!

You finally know about Andy and why Louis and Zayn don't like him.

Well... that's all I have to say my cuties :)

* C O M M E N T

* V O T E

* F A N

- ZiallSmut ❤