★ Chapter ①⑨

~ Enjoy! :)

-----

The next following morning Zayn and Niall were still asleep on Zayn's bed.

Zayn's mom was Okay with Niall sleeping over but Niall's mom wasn't to sure about it. She's become a bit to over protective of her youngest son ever since Greg, her oldest son, had gotten married and moved away to Florida.

Zayn tried to convince her to let Niall stay over for the night and Niall begged. Finally Niall's mom said yes only because it was a Saturday night and their was no school the next following day.

Niall woke up to the sun hitting his pale face. Niall wanted to open his eyes and check what time it was but he was afraid of the sun hitting his eyes.

'You can do this Niall' he said to himself as he slowly opened his eyes to be greeted by the burning sun.

Niall hissed and closed his eyes again. He rubbed his eyes and opened them slowly adjusting his eyes to the light. Once his eyes was adjusted he saw the clock on the nightstand. It was 8:31 AM ( 8:31 in British time )

Niall felt a warm tan arm around his waist. Niall smiled knowing it was Zayn's arm. Niall moved closer to Zayn. So now Niall's back was on Bradford's chest.

Niall turned around so now they were chest to chest. Niall was staring at his boyfriend's sleeping figure.

Long eyelashes softly leaning against his high cheekbones. Rough looking lips ( but so soft when kissing his Boyfriend ) slightly apart from each other, and his little nose scrunch when he snores.

Zayn says that he doesn't snore but Niall says likewise.

Niall was just admiring Zayn's features until Zayn slowly opened his hazel eyes looking at Niall, giving his boyfriend a small smile.

"Good morning Zaynie" Niall smiled at Zayn. Zayn smiled wider while pulling his boyfriend closer to him.

"Good morning Ni" Zayn said. His voice rough and low due to just awakening.

They both stayed like that for a couple of minutes just enjoying each others warmth and company. Until someone stomach started to growl.

And no, this time it wasn't Niall, but this time it was Zayn.

"Looks like someone's hungry!" Niall laughed while poking Zayn's stomach.

Zayn nodded while pushing himself off the warm, comfy bed and into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Niall followed Zayn into the bathroom. "how would I brush my teeth?" Niall asked Zayn.

Zayn only shrugged and spit the toothpaste into the sink and down the drain, then washing his mouth with water.

"Just use mine I guess?" Zayn shrugged.

"Wouldn't that be weird?" Niall asked as Zayn shook his head and smiled. "I mean like we kissed before, so what's the difference?"

Niall nodded and took Zayn's toothbrush "I guess"

-----

After breakfast with Zayn's mom, dad, and sisters. Zayn's parents went off to work leaving the couple and Zayn's sister. Well minus Waliyha and Doniya.

Waliyha and Doniya took this as an advantage to go shopping

"Nooooooo!" Safaa, Zayn's youngest, sister yelled at Zayn while gripping at Niall's arm tighter.

"C'mon just take a bath then you can hug Niall afterwards. you stink!" Zayn mumbled the last part finally getting her grip off, of Niall'a arm.

"Fine" Safaa grumbled and walked upstairs and into the bathroom to take a bath.

Zayn shook his head and sighed, sitting next to Niall. "Sisters" Zayn said with a roll of the eye. Niall giggled. yes giggled.

"I don't know, I think she's pretty cute. I never had a sister" Niall smiled.

"Lucky" Zayn mumbled while cuddling closer to Niall and giving him a peck in the lips. Zayn was about to pull back but Niall wanted, more.

Niall grabbed the back of Zayn's neck bringing him into another kiss. This time more heated and demanding.

Zayn finally got the message that Niall wanted more so Zayn pulled back and gently pushed Niall on his back and straddled him.

Zayn kissed down onto Niall's neck making his blonde boyfriend giggle. Niall's cheeks all pink.

"Zaynie" Niall giggled, Zayn pulled back to look at Niall with a smile.

Zayn went back in and continued to kiss on Niall's neck, biting down and sucking on a certain spot that made Niall squirm.

Niall let out a throaty moan. Zayn pulled back one more time to look at his masterpiece.

Zayn was satisfied. "Now the whole world can know that you are mine!"

"I'm yours" Niall smiled as he wrapped his arms around Zayn's neck brining him into another kiss.

This time not as heated but more loving and passionate. They were at a full on snogging session until a small girly voice interrupted them.

"I'm finished!" Safaa sang and she skipped down the stairs to hug Niall some more.

The couple pulled away from each other as Zayn yelled "Safaa!" in a whining tone as Niall laughed at Zayn.

Safaa jumped in front of the couch and pulled Zayn away from Niall for she can hug (more cuddle) with Niall.

Zayn crossed his arms around his chest and huffed as he saw Niall hug Safaa back, not wanting to make the little girl sad.

"Awe c'mon Zaynie don't be mad" Safaa smiled at Zayn.

"I'm not mad"

Safaa and Niall rolled their eyes and said "sure you are" in sync. Zayn rolled his eyes with a smile and sat next to the other end of Niall and cuddled with Niall.

"Like sister, like brother" Niall laughed at the two sibling cuddling at Niall's sides.

********************************************

Yay!

Who watched the 7 hour livestream?

Well it was more of an 8 hour livestream if you ask me! :p

So It's Zayn, Not Veronica is no longer on hold for those of you who are reading it!

That's all :)

-----

Comment

Vote

Fan

- ZiallSmut ♥