★ Chapter ⑨

🌸 Zayn's POV 🌸

Its Tuesday morning, and I'm woken up the same way I usually do, by my sisters screaming and trashing around until I wake up.

"Alright! Alright! I'm up sheesh!" I said while getting up.

"Yay!" they all said in unison and laughed as they all left the room to change for school.

Speaking off school, I don't fell like going. Not after that incident.

Oh shut up Zayn that wasn't an incident, you know you wanted that!

"I know", I said mentally with a sigh.

Thought so!

Shut up brain.

Okay .-.

I went downstairs still in my PJ's to see my mom cooking some breakfast. I pretended to be sick.

"Mum" I groaned out in fake pain. She turned around and saw me rubbing onto my stomach.

"Oh Zayn, what wrong" she asked. I thought of a believable lie

"My stomach hurts" I said but came out more of a question than a statement.

"Zayn you're a terrible lier, what's the real reason why" She stated

"Nothing, I just don't feel like it" my voice cracked a bit.

"Is it Niall?" she asked

"W-what?" I stuttered

"I saw the way you looked at him when we stayed over, you looked at him with much adoration in your eyes" she said. "so what happened" she asked.

"Yesterday, after studying we may have... erm.. kiss" I whispered the last part.

"Atta boy!" my mom said patting my back, I groaned "mum!"

"Well you're still going to school Zayn, you have to suck it up and talk to the lad"

"But why if he makes fun of me! or he rejects me or he never liked me or-" I just cut off by my mom, "shut up Zayn you're going to school"

"Fineeee" I said dragging out the 'e'

I walked back into the shower connected to my room and took a nice warm shower. Warm water relaxes me. I scrubbed myself with honey scented body wash.

I got out of the shower and dried myself with a light blue fluffy towel and slipped on a pair of boxers. I looked thru my closet and decided to wear something casual.

A red sleeved shirt with black skinnies and black nike shoes. (A/N: Mmmm Zayn in red! ;)

I decided to leave my hair down into a lazy quiff and make it all fluffy. (Japan hair Zayn! :) I Brushed my teeth before I ate some Cheerios with sliced bananas on the cereal.

"Bye mum! Bye shorties" I said to my mom and sisters before leaving the house and walking too school.

I walked into first period class which is with Niall. speak of the devil himself he walked in and sat in his usual seat, two chairs ahead of me.

I sighed, today's going I be a long day.

***********

And I was write, it was a long day. It was also very awkward between me and Niall.

Whenever I looked at him he would just look away, I even tried talking to him but thy just left me stuttering and Niall finding and excuse to leave.

I desperately want to talk to him, but he wouldn't he would just avoid me. well now he can't avoid me since he has I help me with math.

Niall didn't even wait for me. He just went home. Oh no, if he thinks that's going to stop me then he's wrong!

I walked to Niall's house, I would have ran but I didn't want to make myself look desperate.

I made it Niall's house. I knocked on his door. Is it took late to back out.

Niall opened the door, yup it was to late to back out.

"Erm.. eh... hi" I stuttered. Smooth Zayn, real smooth. Niall stepped aside and let me in and muttered a 'hi'.

Niall closed the door and looked at me, I spoke up "Can we talk?" I mentally cheered that I didn't stuttered, Niall nodded and sat by me.

"Uh.. a-about that ki-iss..." I said while looking at the ground..

"Wh-what about it" Niall asked.

"What did you think about it" I asked hoping he enjoyed it as much as I did.

Niall started to blush, "well, it was.. good" he mumbled the last part. A smile crawled up to my lips.

"Really" I asked with a massive smile. He returned the smile and nodded.

"I like you Niall" I smiled said.

"Really?" he asked as I nodded.

"I like you too" and that's all he said before I crashed my lips with his.

It was sweet and passionate, unlike last time that was rough.

We pulled apart for air, we both had a blush on our cheeks.

"Hey Zayn I forgot to ask you..." Niall paused.

"Ask me what" I asked.

"Who does Louis like?" Niall wondered.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'll tell you after, so who does he like?" Niall asked once again.

"Promise you wouldn't tell?" I said.

"I PROMISE!" Niall said showing off his beautiful smile.

"Okay, Louis likes..."

**************************************

So last time you vote. you're votes will only count in this chapter....

• Larry and Liam with someone else

~Or~

• Lilo and Harry with someone else.

So vote vote vote! :)

-Comment
-Vote
-Fan

- ZiallSmut