★ Chapter ④

(It's Lilo VS Larry okay? Okay! :)

Liam's POV

Its Friday, finally the best day of the week. It's lunchtime and I'm here in my usual table waiting for Harry and Niall.

I still need to ask Niall about to the tutoring. Bet he had fun with Zayn. Wink wink! Haha.

Speaking of Zayn, he has the beautiful best friend named Louis, Louis Tomlinson. Feathery light brown hair and blue eyes. Not like Niall's, but more bluish/grayish. Anyways, he has a really big bum. Any girl would kill to have him bum.Short story short, I have a crush on Louis.

I see Harry walk in with Niall by his side. The walk over towards me and sat down.

"So Niall..." I said while giving him a big smile.

"Hmm" he hummed.

"How was the tutoring" I winked. He scoff at me. "Just as regular as any other day..." He said while playing with his thumbs. That's how you know there was something more.

"You're lying!" Harry screamed and continued, "there is something more to it!" I nodded in agreement.

"Whaaaat?" He asked, his voice was a bit higher than usual.

"You're a horrible lier." I said with a 'you've got to be kidding me' face.

"Fine! He made me stay for dinner, his mum and sister told me embarrassing stories about him when he was younger, we hugged and I gave him my number" I said, whispering the last part.

Me and Harry burst out of laughter, "Haha! I knew there was something more!" Harry said.

"Niall and Zayn" I said

"Sitting in a tree" said Harry

"K-I-S-S-" Harry and I both said in harmonize.

"I-N-G" a deep voice finished for us.

Harry and I looked up with wide eyes. Our eyes almost fell out of our sockets when we saw Zayn. He was standing behind Niall with a textbook in his hand.

Niall had wide eyes as well. He was blushing as he send me and Harry death glares. He was mentally throwing daggers at us, and probably planning out our death.

Niall slowly turned around and looked up to Zayn.

"Hiiiiiii there Zayn...." Niall said with a sheepishly smile, "whatcha doing here?" Niall asked.

"Well it school, why else would I be here" Zayn said with a smirk on his face.

"No I mean like here, as behind me" Niall replied.

"Well, I was going to return your book that you left at my house yesterday but stopped after hearing the words Niall, Zayn and kissing" Zayn said.

"Oh... Um... Well.." Niall stuttered out.

Zayn cut him off by placing the textbook on Niall's lap, "Is that whatcha tell to your buddies? That I kiss you?"

"No... um.. you see that-" Niall was cut off again by the bell.

Saved by the bell.

Niall packed his things and literally flew out off the cafeteria.

As soon as he left me and Harry burst out of laughter.

"Did you see his face!" I asked.

"Um uh well you see..." Harry said imitating Niall which made me bark out of more laughter.