★ Chapter ②⑦

*One week later*

--

It's Friday afternoon and Niall is staring at the clock in his final class. Waiting for the dang bell to ring for it can dismiss him. You would do the same if you had a sexy hunk of a boyfriend waiting for you after class.

"Mr.Horan!" The teacher, Mr.Espinal, snapped making Niall turn his have from the clock to the teacher. She was a hispanic teacher in her mid-20's and she was cool but don't get on her nerves or she'll slay you.

"Yes M-Ma'am?" Niall asked confused.

"Please tell me, what's the answer for number 3." Ms.Espinal said pointing at the chalkboard. Niall made a weird face because he clearly wasn't paying attention and he didn't want to make a fool out of himself.

Not after embarrassing himself for being late because he was "twerking to call me maybe and he slipped on an orange peel".

"Um... seeeeeveeeen?" Niall said coming out more of a question than a statement. Stretching out the e's. The class bursted into laughter at his answer making Niall blush.

"That would be correct if this wasn't math class." Mr.Espinal said a bit annoyed.

The school bell rang, making everyone pack up their things and getting ready to leave. Before they left Mr.Espinal gave them their homework making everyone groan.

"Aw, c'mon it isn't even that much work! Just write a paragraph about anything in Spanish!" Ms.Espinal said. "Oh and Niall may I have a word with you?" Niall nodded and told Louis to wait for him.

"Why weren't you paying attention in class?" Ms.Espinal asked, and before Niall's words can even reach his brain he blurred out "Because I have a sexy ass tamale of a boyfriend waiting for me right now!"

Niall clapped a hand over his mouth and said "I would be sorry but that's all true!"

Ms.Espinal tried not to laugh, she ended up giving Niall an amused smile. "Is it Zayn?"

"Umm... yes?" Niall said confused on how Ms.Espinal knew. Is he really not that stubble?

"That's amazing!" Ms.Espinal said "I told Mr.Bryson Zayn should go to you for help."

"W-What?" Niall asked really confused.

"Us teachers like to ship student too! You and Zayn ended being one if them ships, O-T-P!" Ms.Espinal exclaimed.

"O-T-P?"

"Run along to Zayn now child." Ms.Espinal said pushing Niall out the door.

Niall shook his head with a smiled and though "wow, Ms.Espinal sure is something" and ran out the school to see his friends and boyfriend waiting for him.

"What Ms.Espinal say?" Louis smiled as Zayn gave Niall a kiss on the lips.

"It seems that Zayn and I are a well known ship in the teacher world, well according to her we are." Niall said, wrapping an arm around Zayn's torso.

"Well... that's totally not weird." Harry said sarcastically. He's been doing very well after the break up. He has actually moved on and is ready to see other people. Which is why they are takin him to the club tonight.

"Anyways.. my house, tonight at 7. Be there or be square!" Zayn said.

"Dress nicely Harry cause is all for you! This is your night to shine!" Niall said while doing jazz hands.

"Hey, when don't I look good" Harry exclaimed.

"Ohh." The boys said in synch making a weird face.

"Just dress very nice."

"And wash your hair!"

"Hey!" Harry said fake hurt. The other lads just laughed and went their separate ways home, getting ready for tonight.

***********************************

Internet came back! Whoop whoop! Cheers! Drinks are on me! One for everyone! Except for you silent readers, you don't get one! Unless you come out and vote/comment!

#SameMsEspinal

Okay so its between: #Josh Devine and #Dylan O'Brien

Okay so, vote between the two hunk of daddy meat!

» Comment

» Vote

» Fan

- ZiallSmut