★ Chapter ②⑤

*Recap*

Harry's eyes widen and you can sense that he was also getting mad. "What's your problem!" Harry screamed. "Once I finally moved on from you and found a guy who makes me happy you tell me to stay away from him!"

"Harry n-" Louis got cut off by Harry again.

"No! Fuck you Louis! Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you!" Harry yelled and pulled Andy's hand. "let's go"

---

Harry was boiling with anger. He stomped out of the restaurant while pulling Andy with him. Stupid, Lou. He cursed under his breath.

"Harry babe?" Andy asked quietly, tapping at his forearm.

"What were they talking about?" Harry snapped

"What?"

"Don't act stupid, what were they talking about, being a heartbreaker?" When Andy didn't reply, Harry poked his chest and demanded an answer.

"Okay, yes I've broken many, many, hearts of both gender. I go out with them, knock them up and ditch them" Andy replied, his lips in a thin line.

"So is this a joke to you? Am I a joke to you? this is all just a joke?!" Harry screamed, cheeks turning pink in anger.

"Yeah, heard you're a good fuck" Andy just shrugged and nodded like if it was nothing.

"You bastard!" Harry screeched, raising a hand, Andy caught it in time and pushed Harry into the nearest wall. "wanna try that again babe?" Andy whispered, pinning the brunettes arms above his head.

"Fuck you, let me go!" Harry squirm around, finally breaking free from his grip, his eyes beginning to water. "you're a jerk!" He ran a few feet away from Andy.

"Wanna see a magic trick?" Harry asked, he know it's not the right moment to do so but he couldn't help himself. Harry didn't even let Andy respond before his did some weird things with his hand; and with a flick of his wrist he said "poof, you're single"

"You can't dumb me" Andy yelled "I'm supposed to dumb you!"

"Sucks for you babe" Harry gave him the bird and began walking down the street. I will not cry for a bastard like him, he mumbles to himself and keep his head held high, but failing miserably.

-----

"Zayn" Niall whispered, and got a sleepy hum in response. "my ass hurts and someone's knocking on the door" the blond whined into his boyfriends naked chest.

"Probably just your mom" Zayn said with closed eyes.

"No, it's to early, she don't come home till another 2 hours... and plus she got keys."

"Then your dad"

"He has keys to"

"Your bro-" Niall cut him mid-word "he's in Ireland!"

"It's probably nobody" the raven haired lad said as the knocks got louder.

"It's somebody, go get the door"

"Fine" Zayn groaned, stretching out the 'I' and getting up.

"Thank you baby" Niall smiled and slapped Zayn's covered ass.

"Oi watch it" Zayn warned with a laugh and pulled on some sweats while he walked towards the door.

"I'm coming, I'm coming" Zayn yelled half way and asked, who it was, once he reached the locked door.

"Harry" the brunette whispered broken. Zayn quickly unlocked the door to see Harry with puffy pink eyes and making little sniffles notices.

Harry threw himself onto Zayn once he opened the door. Attacking him in a hug and sobbing into the crook of his neck. Zayn rubbed circles on his back, and used his free hand to lock the door.

Zayn sat Harry into the couch without breaking the hug. "what happened" Zayn finally asked.

"A-And-dy" Harry stuttered out a sob. Zayn felt anger run through his veins when Harry said that name. Zayn pulled back and looked at Harry straight in the eye.

"What the fuck did that bastard do?"

**********************************

*cuffs myself to a chair*

Do what you want with me for not updating since 1776, I have no excuse... (Maybe the Kim K. Hollywood app is my excuse...)

Now, how about Andy huh? what a jerk!

I love protective Zayn! 😍 <-- (heart eye emoji)

Comment who'd you want Harry to date 5 ever...

Comment (my death, funniest one gets dedication! :)

Vote

Fan

- ZiallSmut