★ Chapter ①

• Dedicated to Everyone! :)

Zayn's POV

"Zayn? ZAYN!!" I snap out of my thoughts and say "Huh? What?" I ask confused.

Mr.Bryson my math teacher sighs and says "Zayn you are failing my class, and if you fail you're going to repeat the 12th grade! Your last year might I add"

Its not my fault I'm failing! It's Niall Horan's fault! He sits right in front of and he's just so fucking adorable! I just can't help but stare at him!

"Ugh fine i'll do better" I say. "No, no, no, you always say that, you promise you'll do better but don't! I've gotten you a tutor and you are meeting him in the Library after school!" Mr.Bryson says pretty irritated.

I groan and say "but.." I was cut of my Mr.Bryson. "No buts Zayn! You are meeting him after school and that's final!" I groan again before saying "Fine!" And I left the room.

~~~~~~~

It was lunchtime and I see my mates.

Louis Tomlinson, Matt Crower, Justin Bieber, and Henry Cox.

I walk up to them and say "I'm failing math..." Louis looks up to me and says "Again?" I nodded

"but its not my fault." I responded

Louis looks at me and says "let me guess it was that kid Niall"

"Yup." Only me and my mates knows I'm gay and I fancy Niall.

"What are you going to do now?" Justin asks.

"Nothing, I'm being forced to go to the library after school for a math tutor"

"Aww that sucks cause we were planing on hanging out after school" Henry says

"It's not like I'm actually going" I say with a chuckle.

"Nope. Zayn you are going to that tutor after school even I have to drag you by the ear, cause I would!" Louis says with his sass.

I groan for like what seem for the 100th time today and say "Fine!" Louis smirks at me and says "Good boy." while patting my head.

I slapped his hand away from my hair "I'm not a dog"

~~~~~~~

It is finally the last period and I'm not paying attention. For two reasons.

1) I'm not failing this class

2) I just want to go home and sleep.

But wait I forgot I have to go to the tutor thing after school, that Louis is making me go to!

*****RRRIIIIINNNNGGGG*****

FINALLY!

"Wait class before you go the homework is to read chapters 5-9"

"Okay" Everyone says but me.

Pfft like I'm going to actually read. Haha!

~~~~~~

I walk walk into the library and see no one. I was about to walkout when I saw Niall sitting on a chair with books on top of the table. But not just any books, math books.

"Oh this is going to be good" I whispered to myself.

I walk up to Niall and sat next to him and say "So you're my tutor eh?"

Niall looks up at me and says "I guess so.''

I smirked at him. I've never really heard him talk before. He has that think Irish accent, and it's hot.