*Part 22

Natalie

I rake my hands through my hair as I will my mind to think of something to write. My fingers hover over the keys, but nothing I type seems to work. It's too clunky, or cringey, or just down-right bad. I groan loudly, as I shut my laptop and pull myself off the floor. I stand, stretching my back, just as Casey turns away from the stove, a lopsided smile on his face. 

"What's wrong beautiful?" he asks, placing a lid back onto the simmering pot before opening his arms. I fall into his body, and I feel a kiss being pressed into my hair.

"I have lost the ability to write." I say, pulling away to rub my tired eyes.

"No you haven't, you just need some inspiration." he replies, as I burst out laughing. Oh, if only he knew what I was writing...

"What? What'd I say?" he asks, a confused look on his face as I attempt to catch my breathe.

"It's nothing..." I reply, moving past him to pull out a bench seat. He follows me, hooking a finger to pull up my chin as he leans against the bench. I bite my lip softly, before leaning towards him and whispering into hit ear. 

"I'm attempting to write a sex scene, inspire me at your own risk." 

His eyes go wide, and a soft giggle escapes my lips as I look up him. 

"In that case..." he whispers before lunging forwards and capturing my lips in his own. I gasp at the suddenness, before melting into him. My hands move to press against his chest, as his move down my back. His mouth moves down my neck, his warm breath sending a shiver all the way down my spine. 

"Well... if it was me in your book, I'd start like this." he mumbles into my skin, his lips moving along to my collarbone. 

"And then... I'd move my hands here." he continues, his soft fingers slipping under my tank top and running over the curve of my spine. His finger quickly dip under the waistband of my sweatpants before moving to my stomach. He runs his fingers up my stomach slowly, before he comes into contact with my nipple. I arch my back as the pad of his thumb runs over my nipple, before moving to trace the outline of my breast. I feel his other arm hook around my leg, before I'm being lifted from my seat. 

"I'd move you too somewhere more comfortable as well." he says, crossing the room before setting me down on the very edge of his round, small dining table. He takes my leg, wrapping it tightly around his waist before he leans into me, pressing his lips to mine with force. He takes hold of my top, pulling it off my head quickly before dropping it beside me. His eyes go straight to my chest, and he leans forward, taking the swell of my breast in his mouth. My back arches again, and I grip onto his shoulder as he moves on to the next one. He kisses his way down my body, until he lands just above the waistband of my sweatpants. His eyes quickly flick to mine for permission, before his fingers work to undo it's strings. Once the knot is undone, he hooks a finger into each side, before teasing me, pulling them down my leg slowly. My legs feel like fire under his touch, my back arching once again as his fingers trail back up my legs. His finger draws circles on my thighs, before grazing over my underwear, his eyes never leaving mine. 

"And then," he says through kisses on my neck "I'd probably take off my shirt, so I can feel your eyes all over my body while I fuck you with my fingers." he whispers into my ear before moving back slightly and whipping his shirt over his head. My fingers instantly move to tighten against his back muscles, my nails digging into his back, willing him to touch me again. He moves back towards me, pressing kisses the whole way down my body until he reaches my underwear. His fingers dip underneath it, running along my hip bone before tracing the cut of the garment.