24

TW: angst

The following week, both groups worked hard and Minho was convinced he had developed a Jisung-deficiency after barely seeing the rapper as they worked. They still met up during the breaks but going home together to have dinner had become impossible. Though 3racha still tried to avoid all-nighters, they still stayed late into the evening, while the three dancers were way to exhausted to continue dancing that late. Usually, Minho would stick around to walk Jisung home after a long day of work but today their dance practice had been cut short, when the dance rooms had to be closed due to maintenance work. Not having a distraction to keep himself busy anymore, the hybrid could only barely resist checking on 3racha. He could tell that Chan and Changbin were already starting to get annoyed by his clinginess but he couldn't help it. He was just so worried about his Sungie, he needed to see that the younger was okay.

Jisung too truly missed the older but told himself, Minho was busy doing what he loved and they'd meet up later that night when both of them were done. He had no idea the dance rooms were closed that day as they had parted ways at the entrance and had managed to check on each other for hours because 3racha had yet to take their lunchbreak. They were a bit stressed with their new album, so none of the three rappers had much of an appetite and they could eat some of the snacks they kept at the studio to last till the evening. Minho knew the code to get into their apartment, so he decided not to bother Jisung while he was working as he feared Chan might ban him from stopping by if he interfered with their work. He hated being home alone but what could he do? Felix was busy with other school work and Hyunjin had gotten a call from one of his ex-girlfriends, which could only mean trouble. With everyone else busy, Minho made his way home and took a long hot shower to pass the time. When he was done, he turned on the TV and watched a random drama that was playing, while going over his stretching routine again. He really needed to get more flexible again.

3racha barely noticed how quick the time passed while they were working. They hadn't gotten nearly as much done as they had hoped they would and it was already late evening when they had to decide whether to stay the night or to go home. Worried about Minho, Jisung insisted, he'd have to check on the hybrid first and talk to him about pulling an all-nighter, especially as they hadn't talked since the early morning. He couldn't wait to see the older again, having had a headache for most of the day and knowing Minho's cuddles made everything better. If he could at least get a hug from the other, he'd surely be able to last the rest of the night even though it still wouldn't be fun. Making his way down to the dance rooms, Jisung spotted a sign but barely paid attention to it. It was only when he stood in front of the locked dance room, that he noticed none of their friends were there. He was confused because Minho would've surely stopped by to let him know if their plans had changed, so what was going on? Chan hadn't mentioned the message Felix had shot him, probably not even reading it in the first place as he was worried they'd get distracted.

Checking the rest of the dance rooms, Jisung had to realize how unlikely it was that Minho was still in the building and rushed back to the studio to talk to his hyungs. Chan was too focused on the computer screen to notice his dongsaeng's return but Changbin looked up confused. He knew Jisung was too whipped for Minho to only talk to him for such a short time, so him being back fast was unexpected. "Did they not want to talk to you or what are you doing back, Sungie?", the older asked jokingly but soon turned serious when he noticed how stressed Jisung looked. Shaking his head, the boy panted: "The dance rooms are closed, probably most of the day already. I didn't find any of the three but I know Minho would've stopped by if he wouldn't be around, so I have no idea where he could be."

Chan soon shifted his focus from the track he was working on to his dongsaeng, who sounded increasingly panicked. They'd really need to get the hybrid a phone soon, so he'd be able to communicate with them. "You have a landline phone at the apartment, right?", the Aussie questioned, "Why don't you call that to see if Minho went home?" - "I don't know, wouldn't he be with Hyunjin or Felix? He hates being home alone", Jisung doubted, "You have their phone numbers, could you call them to see if Minho is with one of them?" Nodding, Chan opened his phone and read Felix' message telling him they wouldn't be able to practice today. It didn't take long till the younger picked up but he didn't have the news Jisung would've wanted to hear. "Felix is at home studying, he hasn't seen Minho since they left the building this morning", Chan informed, dialing Hyunjin's number. The call went straight to voicemail, making Jisung frown.