87

Hope this will get you through my hiatus

Sadly, the other couple couldn’t stay all day and Jisung soon found a very pouty little clinging to his leg, worried that the rapper too would leave. “Min, daddy just wants to take a shower. I will only go to the bathroom, wash up and come right back”, Jisung explained, reaching down to ruffle Minho’s hair. His hand lightly grazed the hybrid’s ear and Minho immediately started to purr, nudging his head into Jisung’s hand. Gently stroking Minho’s ear, the other sighed: “What am I going to do with you, kitten? If you’re not going to let me go take a shower, you’ll have to come with me.” The little looked up at Jisung with big eyes, his paci bobbing innocently between his lips. “Actually…”, Jisung hummed, “ We could take a bath together. You like bubble baths, don’t you, kitten?” Nodding, Minho breathed: “Weawwy? We habe bathtime ‘gether?” – “Mhm, why not?”, the rapper smiled, “We’re supposed to take it easy and bathtime is relaxing. Not like there’s much more for us to do, hm?” His mate giggled softly, getting to his feet and grabbing his hand.

Leading Minho to the bedroom, Jisung instructed: “Pick some comfy clothes for us to cuddle in, while daddy fills the tub, yeah?” The little nodded obediently, already going through their closet. He was so focused on his task that he barely even registered Jisung leaving the room. Wanting to treat them, Jisung prepared a nice warm bubble bath for the both of them and also got them something to drink. When Minho joined him in the bathroom, there was one of their shared playlists playing, a steaming cup of hot chocolate on the sink for Jisung and a bottle of warm milk for Minho next to it. Wrapping his arms around the hybrid’s waist, Jisung pecked his cheek and smiled: “Thought I’d make it all cozy. It’s nice and warm, has lots of bubbles and we got sweet drinks. Did I forget anything?” – “Hm, me gots da cwothes”, Minho mumbled, blushing furiously when his mate nuzzled against his fuzzy ear, “Towews?” – “Should I put them on the heater?”, Jisung offered, pulling away only slightly to adore the little’s pink cheeks. Nodding, Minho tried to find a free spot to put the clothes, while Jisung draped their towels over the heater.

“Wha’ now?”, Minho pouted when his caregiver turned to him. Glancing at the tub, Jisung hummed: “We get in now, hm?” He too was a little nervous but casually started to undress before getting into the water. Longingly looking at his caregiver, Minho soon removed his skirt and sweater and clambered into the tub. “The water temperature alright?”, Jisung hummed as he waited for his mate to get settled. The little nodded, giggling softly. Scooping up some foam, Minho mushed it between his hands and beamed: “We gots so mush bubbwes.” – “We do!”, Jisung smiled back, scooping some into his hands as well, “Hold still, so daddy can place a crown on your head.”

Minho studied his reflection in the faucet and broke into delighted giggles. Gently cupping the hybrid’s cheek, Jisung whispered: “My little prince. It really suits you.” – “Dada too”, Minho announced, clumsily piling some bubbles onto Jisung’s hair. “Well, thank you, kitten”, the rapper smiled. He opened his arms and let Minho curl up against his chest. Reaching up to trace Minho’s ear, Jisung breathed: “You wanna have your bottle?” The little hummed in confirmation and made slow grabby hands when Jisung grabbed it from the sink. Minho happily accepted the drink and suckled on it calmly as he relaxed against his mate’s chest. A quiet purr rumbled in his chest and he closed his eyes. Scooping up some water in his hand, Jisung poured it on the little’s shoulders, which weren’t submerged.

When Jisung had finished his hot chocolate, he picked up a small plastic cup, that Minho usually played with during bath time. “Do you want daddy to wash your hair for you”, he asked softly, brushing the remaining bubbles out of Minho’s hair with his fingers. Minho gave a tired nod and clumsily dropped his empty bottle over the edge of the tub. Carefully pouring water over his mate’s hair, Jisung whispered: “Close your eyes for me, Minnie.” – “Da eaws”, Minho reminded but was quietly shushed by his caregiver promising him to be careful. Once the little’s hair was soaked with water, Jisung picked up the shampoo and lathered the other’s hair with it. He really took his time massaging the shampoo into Minho’s scalp, the hybrid closing his eyes as he purred in contentment. “Don’t fall asleep on me, kitten”, Jisung chuckled, pouring more water over Minho’s head to rinse off the shampoo. The only reply was Minho cuddling closer, his ears twitching to shake off the water.

Nuzzling Minho’s cheek, Jisung whispered: “You still awake?” The little nodded, though he hid a yawn against his mate’s shoulder. “That’s good”, the rapper smiled, “It’s cozy here, hm?” Minho nodded again and mumbled: “Min, ish sweepy.” – “Should we get out of the tub, so you can go and lie down?”, Jisung offered but the hybrid shook his head. He didn’t want to get out of the tub yet. Stroking Minho’s back, the rapper hummed: “It’s okay to be sleepy and need an early bedtime. You’re still recovering, love. There’s nothing wrong with resting.” – “Buh I ish so cozy now”, the other whined, tightening his arms around his caregiver, so he wouldn’t move, “Wan’ stay hewe.” – “We can stay like this for a little while longer”, Jisung agreed, holding Minho securely against his chest.

Jisung eventually washed up too before nudging Minho, humming: “Let’s get out now. Daddy’s getting tired too.” – “Sweep hewe?”, the little muttered, making no move to get up. Shaking his head, Jisung denied: “We can’t sleep here, kitten. Let’s get dressed and head to bed.” Minho only sighed at that. “Min, come on”, the rapper pushed, which earned him a frustrated whine. “Your paci is waiting on the nightstand”, Jisung bribed, “You want your paci?” Realizing that he really wanted his pacifier but didn’t have it in reach, Minho whined and sat up. Jisung took the opportunity to climb out of the tub, wrapping his towel around his waist before grabbing Minho’s towel, smiling: “Come here, kitten. Let’s bundle you up nice and warm.”

Bundled in his towel, Minho sat on the closed toilet lid, knees drawn up to his chest. Resting his chin on his knees, the little closed his eyes and yawned while Jisung got dressed.  “Oh, my sleepy kitten”, the rapper chuckled, “Let’s get you dressed.” That turned out to be quite a challenge because Minho struggled to coordinate his limbs trough his sleepy haze and all his remaining energy seemed to have vanished by the time they were done. Clutching Jisung’s sleeve, the little clumsily waddled along to the bed room to collect his paci.  Grabbing his mate’s comfort item off the nightstand, Jisung walked them to the kitchen to rinse it off. Jisung spotted the nest his made had built with Jeongin earlier and hummed: “Should we sleep in bed or in your nest?” Minho didn’t reply and only whined anxiously. Right, pacifier first.

Once Minho contently suckled on his paci, the rapper tried again. Tugging on Jisung’s arm, Minho pulled him to the nest before letting go and climbing in first. The nest had gotten a bit messy with two littles playing in it, so he had to fix a few blankets first, not wanting his mate to doubt his nesting skills. “Kitten, it looks so cozy”, Jisung smiled reassuringly, not wanting Minho to push himself when already exhausted. Over the position of a blanket none the less. The hybrid couldn’t be deterred though, only huffing as he kept fussing with the blanket. Reaching down to pat Minho’s head, Jisung hummed: “The nest is perfect, love. Let’s just sleep.” He was shocked when the little growled at him, slapping his hand away in frustration.

Their nest was far from perfect, Minho was sure of it, so why would his dada lie to him? Unable to believe his mate’s words, Minho got anxious. If Jisung lied to him about something like his nest, what else did the rapper lie about? Did his dada even love him? Maybe he didn’t care whether his nest was well-built or not because he already knew someone who built better nests. Watching the little get worked up, Jisung crouched down next to the nest and whispered: “May I get in too?” With tears in his eyes, Minho nodded and froze when his mate pulled him into his nest. “Kitten, you’re exhausted “, Jisung breathed, his embrace tight and safe, “I know you’re not satisfied with your nest but I am. It’s perfect and I know for sure that it is. My kitten only builds perfect nests. They’re so cozy and safe and perfect to cuddle in. Daddy’s craving cuddles, can he get some? Whatever you think needs to be fixed about this nest can still be fixed tomorrow after getting some sleep, okay? As long as I got my adorable little kitten in my arms, it is more than perfect.”

Though not entirely convinced, Minho curled up in Jisung’s arms when the rapper started to pepper his cheeks with kisses. Even his purrs sounded sleepy while Jisung stroked his head, easing him into a deep sleep.