Chapter 4

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 4:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 4:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Break up, of course, think about it.

Lu Yao rejoiced again, fortunately that he was reborn, otherwise, Fu Shishu's sentence was enough to make her sad for half a year.

Since both of them agreed to break up, Lu Yao is not a greedy and cheap person. When confirming the relationship, Fu Shishu gave her a deputy card.

The card is here, what does it mean.

Lu Yao just wanted to say something about the secondary card. As a result, the other party hung up the phone. She had to redial the number again. As a result, she waited for a long time and no one answered.

Lu Yao came up with resentment and paid the bill to make the house friendly and delicious, and went out first.

Pan Yi leaned his arm on the sofa, tilted Erlang's legs, and held a cigarette in his fingertips, which was more pleasant than in his office. Everyone in the circle knows that Fu Shishu has been in charge of Fu's for several years. He has taken several plots of land in succession and made a fortune in real estate. For a time, no one has robbed Fu's limelight.

Pan Yi was Fu's young girl. They played well. Naturally, they knew that Fu Shishu had recently talked about a college student. He had seen it a few times and looked like a fairy.

"Why don't you answer the phone, it should be your little girlfriend," Pan Yi's ears were sharp and his eyes were good. Just when he heard Fu Shishu's little girl's voice, he didn't know what was going crazy for Fu Shishu and suddenly hung up.

"Related to you?" Fu Shishu raised an eyebrow, his tone slightly cool.

Lu Yao scolded her for several times. She couldn't reach Fu Shishu, so she contacted Fu Shishu's assistant.

An Tezhu did not know how Lu Yao contacted him. It stands to reason that now Fu is always available, and should be free to answer the phone.

He knocked on the door and Mr. Fu was there.

Antezhu: "Mr. Fu, Miss Lu said she wanted to see you, and asked when you have time."

Fu Shishu's brow furrowed and his thin lips slightly pursed for a long time before speaking, "Let her come to the club in 1981 to find me at night."

Pan Yi felt strange. He stretched his lazy waist and opened his eyelids. He seemed a little angry when listening to Fu Shishu. "You don't like her very much. I said before that I took her to Hawaii for a vacation. Why didn't you like it?"

Pan Yi's eyes inadvertently fell on Fu Shishu's body. Although he was like a man of their family and played many women, he and Fu Shishu had known each other for a long time and felt that Fu Shishu did not seem to be playing with Lu Yao.

Fu Shi narrowed his eyes slightly, there was a bit of chill in his eyes, his fingers deliberately or unintentionally fiddled with the leaves in the pots, and said slowly, "She is not good."

The 1981 clubhouse is Fu Shishu's private property. He does not accept foreign guests. He usually entertains people who have made friends with Fu Shishu.

Although Lu Yao used to be Fu Shishu's girlfriend, Fu Shishu didn't like Lu Yao to go to this kind of place, so Lu Yao was also the first time to come. Fortunately, the people at the door were greeted by someone. Go to the box.