Chapter 15

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 15: (Add more)

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 15: (Add more)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Lu Yao drove back to the dormitory.

The roommates were asleep. She gently climbed onto her bed and lay on her bed. She stared openly at the ceiling. She couldn't sleep for a long time.

She turned over and leaned against the wall.

Her emotions were undecided, the residual temperature in her hand was still there. As she breathed, the smell of tobacco on Fu Shishu's body was still entangled between her noses.

She wanted to sleep but couldn't sleep.

Even if he was alive again, he knew that Fu Shishu did not really like her, but when he proposed, Lu Yao was still unable to be truly calm.

"He's such an asshole." Lu Yao whispered while covering his eyes.

The next day, Lu Yao will report to the company.

During this time, Lu Yao was accustomed to sleeping until she woke up naturally. She suddenly had to get up early. She was not used to it for a while, and she was almost awake when she woke up.

She changed her jeans and long-sleeved shirt and hurriedly took a taxi when she left the school.

At the time of going to work, there were a lot of cars on the road. Wang Wei had urged her several times. Lu Yao was holding her mobile phone anxiously. She complained in her heart. She knew early on that she would not chase the show last night. Too.

At the door of the company, Lu Yao ran into the company building with his bag.

Lu Yao had been to the company last time, but someone led her. Today, she came to herself, and she was a bit trapped. She finally asked someone to know where the company was, but the elevator was very blocked, and she waited for two people. Without squeezing it up, Wang Wei was extremely impatient on the other end of the phone. Lu Yao looked at the emergency passage next to his eyes and chose to climb the stairs.

The company is on the 11th floor, which is not particularly high, but for people who have been lacking exercise for a long time, it is enough to climb up in one breath. From the exit, Lu Yao only feels that her eyes are all spent, but she has no time to think. Rush directly inside.

"Oh."

Lu Yao looked at the WeChat sent by Wang Wei. Where she could look ahead, she only felt that she had hit something. She looked up, and there was a man with an exquisite appearance in sight.

The man in front of him looked young, with sharp edges, deep eye sockets, and a high nose bridge. A pair of black lacquered eyes looked like ink painting, soft and delicate.

If you just look at his face, you will definitely think of someone from a good family, but the sight falls on him, the pale blue shirt is washed white, and the lower body is wearing a pair of jeans. The version is very bad, and he is born. Well, this dress is not embarrassing.

"Are you all right." Qin Sheng held the woman's arm in front of him, a little guilty.

He was used to walking with his head down, and his friends warned him many times that he didn't expect to actually hit someone.

"It's okay," Lu Yao waved her hand. She wanted to say a few more words, but Wang Wei was already impatient, waiting for her at the door.

As soon as he saw Lu Yao, he quickly pulled the people in.