Chapter 52 - End Of Text

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 52: End of text

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 52: End of text

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chen Qing was suffering from a loss of feelings. She was pregnant before marriage, and she dared not bear it after giving birth to Lu Yao, so she went around for many years, harming Lu Yao and herself.

It is enough for her to suffer a loss, and now she is most afraid that her daughter will also suffer a loss.

Although Fu Shishu is a character with a head and a face in Beicheng, Chen Qing is afraid because she is so excellent. In her view, Lu Yao is a sheep, and Fu Shishu is a big-hearted wolf.

Chen Qing is in this circle and knows too much about the filth of the upper class society. Masked couples, all playing their own part, are all the marriage life that commercial marriages are used to.

Chen Qing was also afraid of having such a tedious life in the second half of her life, so she was obsessed with it and believed Lu Yao's unconscionable father's sweet words and regretted her life.

As soon as Fu Shishu left, Chen Qing sat nervously on Landing Yao and asked, "Did the boy Fu Shishu deliberately entangle you? If you don't like it, your mother would go to Fu's house and make him roll aside."

Chen Qing is no longer the original little girl. Now that she has an identity and status, she relies on the Nancheng Chen family behind her. What is she afraid of?

She already told her father about Lu Yao's affairs. Her father was very happy. She heard that Lu Yao had suffered a lot in the early years and felt very distressed. She wanted Lu Yao to return home as soon as possible.

Lu Yao was stunned, looking at her mother with a nervous look, a strange feeling spreading in her heart.

She had never enjoyed maternal love in her previous life, and suddenly sent a tough mother in her life, which made her a little confused.

"It's not enough for him to get over." Lu Yao must explain clearly that she thinks her mother may really be able to do this.

"Why, do you like him?" Chen Qing is the one who came over, seeing Lu Yao's eyebrows and seeing something strange, but this just recognized her daughter, she didn't want her daughter to be robbed.

She also wanted to keep her daughter for a few more years to make up for her.

"That's right." Lu Yao took a sip of water and blinked.

She does not know whether she and Fu Shishu can come to the end in this life, but to a certain extent, they are the people who know each other best.

The daughter really likes it, and Chen Qing is not good. Once she recognized her daughter, she forcibly broke up the marriage of her daughter. She was not a stepmother, but Chen Qing felt that it was too unsafe for the two to live in the opposite door, especially Fu Shishu ’s deep thought. People.

When Fu Shishu knocked on the door next door, he found that no one had taken care of him. He called Lu Yao and realized that Lu Yao had moved to Chen Qing.

When Fu Shishu heard it, he knew that Lu Yao was intentional.

Living in Chen Qing, why did he go to the door anytime, anywhere.

Chen Qing didn't expect Lu Yao to be willing to live with her. He asked people to arrange the best room and let Lu Yao live.

"I don't know what style you like. If you don't like it, I'll ask someone to change it immediately." For the convenience of work, Chen Qing has a large flat-story house near the company, with a simple European style. The house is clean and tidy, just like Chen Qing Like this person, there is no breath of fireworks.