Chapter 43

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 43:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 43:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Fu Shishu looked at Landing Yao with an expression of whether you were me or not.

His face was heavy, his eyebrows were sharp, and there was always a black mist that couldn't get around. After he saw the hot search on Weibo, he flew over from Beicheng.

He first arrived at the hotel. He saw Lu Yao coming down from Chen Yanxing's car upstairs. He restrained the urge to rush down and hit the other party, patiently waiting for Yao to land in the corridor.

"There is something to say." Lu Yao's dark eyes on Shang Shi Shi, a little afraid, who knows whether things like last time will happen.

Fu Shishu glanced at Lu Yao before releasing the pinch landing Yao's wrist.

He suppressed his voice, "Let's go in and say."

Fu Shishu didn't think of Chen Yanxing's guy at all. He started really fast and took Lu Yao directly to Nancheng. No wonder he searched Beicheng and found no one.

"Come back with me." Fu Shishu was straightforward. He knew that Nancheng was the site of Chen Yanxing.

"I can't go back, is it related to you?" Lu Yao burned hot water, and Fu Shishu had a thick skin, explaining, "Related, you made me sleepless."

When Fu Shishu saw the hot search, he didn't sleep well. When he closed his eyes, it was the scene where Lu Yao and Chen Yanxing married.

And he now loves Lu Yao.

With the memories of his last life, he felt that Lu Yao was his wife. Why did he let his wife make others.

Listening to this reason, Lu Yao thought Fu Shishu was really **** sick.

"I can't fall asleep, take sleeping pills," Lu Yao said calmly, and gave Fu Shishu a solution.

Going to the hospital when you are sick, she is not a doctor, and it is useless to find her.

"Cruel woman." Fu Shishu glanced like Lu Yao, pondering.

Lu Yao just wanted to catch people.

"Hurry up, I'm going to sleep." Lu Yao really wants to rush people, she is afraid that Fu Shishulai will not go here.

"New Year's Eve, where are you going to drive me?" Fu Shishu took off the wool coat and wore a light blue shirt inside. He unbuttoned the top two buttons, his throat knot was slightly convex, and his collarbone was sexy.

"You can go wherever you go," Lu Yao did not believe that there was no Fu Shishu property in Nancheng.

"Then here." Fu Shishu sat still on the sofa.

"You go out." Lu Yao went to catch people, but a woman's weight can't withstand a strong man.

Lu Yao dragged Fu Shishu's shoulder, Fu Shishu was as steady as Mount Tai, with a smile in his eyes, as long as you dragged me, I was immobile.

If a man is stubborn, no one can force it. If he forces the security guard to drag him away, Lu Yao feels that he will make headlines tomorrow.

Fu Shishu didn't go out, and Lu Yao didn't dare to sleep directly. After knowing that Fu Shishu liked her, she had to be vigilant. What should I do if Fu Shishu suddenly got interested.