Chapter 36

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 36:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 36:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Fu Shishu thought a lot during this time. He wanted to land what Yao used to look like. At that time, Lu Yao was his wife and loved him. He would call and text him carefully every day. He would be happy on his birthday Prepare gifts for him.

Every time he came home, he would definitely see Lu Yao staying at home, wearing decent clothes, wearing light makeup, and looking at him nervously and expectantly.

Fu Shishu felt that everything was taken for granted, because Lu Yao was his wife.

But in the previous life, they divorced, and now they not only did not get married, but also broke up.

Lu Yao had just put on her home clothes and heard the doorbell ringing. Lu Yao thought if Chen Yanxing had lost something. She ran to open the door, but she did not expect it to be Fu Shishu.

"Why are you here?" Lu Yao didn't really want to see Fu Shishu, although he had reconciled his grievances towards his previous life. But after the reconciliation meeting, they have nothing to do.

"Can't I come in?" Fu Shishu was a little angry, and Chen Yanxing's words kept echoing in his mind.

past?

It is impossible to pass.

Thinking that Fu Shishu helped her to handle the Lu family's affairs very well, and that her biological parents' affairs also counted on others, Lu Yao let Fu Shishu come in and did not drive him out.

Lu Yao lived in the apartment for a few days, her house was clean and tidy, she added a lot of things, and her life was full of life.

Fu Shishu looked at the jewelry that Lu Yao hadn't had time to put at a glance, and he didn't have to think about what Chen Yanxing sent.

Fu Shishu's yin and yang strange tone, "If you want jewelry, just tell me directly, who will ask you to take things from outsiders." There are so many kinds of goods in Fu's safe, not rare.

"Don't touch it, what if it breaks down." Lu Yao saw Fu Shishu squeezing the necklace in his hand, a posture to be crushed, and quickly withdrew his arms.

Fu Shishu gritted his teeth: "You just care about what Chen Yanxing does."

Lu Yao rolled his eyes, and the lazy man explained with Fu Shishu, and said, "I care, what's your business."

Lu Yao hates Fu Shishu. You are still my woman. I am qualified to control your posture.

When he broke up, Fu Shishu's friends all witnessed how Fu Shishu selectively forgot.

"It has nothing to do with me." Fu Shishu said biting his words, black eyes hard.

He sat on the sofa casually, his long legs straight, his arms wrapped around the sofa. "I want to eat noodles."

Lu Yao collected the jewelry and tried to calm down. "You can go to a high-end restaurant or you can go home and find a cook at your home. You can order takeaway anyway. Tell me what to do."

Fu Shishu glanced at her, and of course, "I want to eat your noodles now."

Just before the wedding in the previous life, Lu Yao, like many newly-weds, was eager to show herself in front of her husband. She got up early in the morning and cooked breakfast for Fu Shishu.