Chapter 13

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 13:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 13:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Pan Yigang won a big project and expected to make a lot of hundreds of millions of dollars. When he was happy for a while, he took the place and found many brothers to gather.

"Everyone drinks," Pan Yi greeted the brothers and arranged a place for everyone.

After almost all the people were arranged, Pan Yi was seated in his poker field.

"Pan Yi, what's going on with our brother," as soon as they came in, they saw that their boss actually didn't play cards. In the past, this kind of place must have been Fu Shishu.

Fu Shishu has always had good luck and good card skills.

"How do I know." When Pan Yi contacted Fu Shishu, Fu Shishu's voice was a bit wrong on the phone, and he was not easy to ask what happened. Just wanted to say that if he didn't want to come, he wouldn't come. It was not a big deal, but unexpectedly, people came.

Pan Yi and Fu Shishu had the best relationship, he didn't know, and others didn't know.

"You said it would be related to Lu Yao," someone on the table mentioned Lu Yao's affairs.

"How come, is our brother like that?"

"Also, what kind of woman our brother can't find." Someone followed the agreement.

A corner of the private room.

Fu Shishu's mood was very bad when he received a call from Lu Yao. A man sat in a corner drinking drunk, his eyebrows squeezed, his face sullen, and there was a breath of strangeness all over him.

"Mr. Fu, there is your phone." Fu Shishu just drank a few glasses of spirits, and the people handed over the phone. Fu Shishu looked at the strange number, and felt even more upset.

Police station in North City.

Lu Yao leaned back on the chair, yawning bit by bit, so sleepy, she turned her phone boringly.

She has been here all afternoon.

Lu Yao didn't expect that Fang Xin was not like a man at all. She slapped him and Fang Xin immediately fell like a lunatic. Lu Yao certainly didn't want to lose money and pushed Fang Xin.

Coincidentally, Fang Xin did not stand firm, resting on the ground, the two door teeth knocked off.

Fang Xinqi was badly angry and called the police. He had to make things worse.

"Ms. Lu, would you like to apologize to Mr. Fang?" The police in charge of this matter was also very embarrassed.

"Apologize?" Lu Yao raised his eyebrows, his face unpleasant, "it's impossible in this life."

As soon as Lu Yao entered here, Fang Xin got excited and pointed to her nose to push all the responsibilities onto her.

Fang Xin is clearly relying on Fang's family to be a big household in Beicheng, and bullying.

"However, Mr. Fang wants you to go to jail." The person in charge of the case also knew that Fang Xin was not a thing, but he sympathized with Lu Yao. It was useless, and that Fang believed that he had lost two front teeth, and he had to offend him. People are forced to die.

"Just go to jail, afraid of something." Lu Yao would rather stay in the jail than to bow his head to Fang Xin.

Fang Xin came out of the hospital and asked the driver to take him to the police station.