Chapter 49

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 49:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 49:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Lu Yao saw the eight-digit advertising fee and felt that even if it was a bikini endorsement, she would not refuse.

This has to be put in the past. With so much money, I haven't expected it for many years of hard work.

But now, she got it easily.

"I'm not dreaming." Lu Yao pinched his face, feeling too unreal, and even floated with his walk.

"You are going to be red." Zhang Sisi was also excited, and did not expect that the W brand would throw an olive branch to Lu Yao.

The W brand is a domestic first-line brand. In the past years, the domestic first-line actresses were invited to be the spokespersons. I did not expect to choose Lu Yao as the new spokesperson this time.

When receiving this endorsement, Zhang Sisi's first reaction was that Lu Yao had **** away.

"Am I going to be red?" Lu Yao is also very happy. After all, red is much better than not red, especially in places like the entertainment world where dogs look low. She is now more famous, and the staff should respect her teacher Lu Yao on any show.

This feeling is refreshing.

"Take advantage of now, let's make more plays," Zhang Sisi, as an artist of Lu Yao, of course hopes to become more and more popular. Even if she does not cooperate in the future, her resume is bright enough.

"Well, more contacts," Lu Yao agreed.

In the afternoon, Lu Yao signed a contract with the person in charge of the W brand.

Lu Yao signed his name, and the person in charge said that the boss of their company wanted to see her.

Lu Yao shook a little. The boss saw what she was doing. Was it her fan who wanted to ask her to sign. Fortunately, she knew that the boss of the other party was a woman, otherwise she was really afraid of being hidden.

Lu Yao followed the people into the room inside. The decoration was luxurious. There was a faint fragrance of perfume in the air. It was not rich. It smelled very high. Lu Yao thought that he was the owner of a high-end luxury brand. This taste is different.

Standing inside was a woman wearing a white suit. It should be Boss Chen. She looked young, but the fine lines between her eyebrows had sold her age.

She was exquisitely born, fair skin, and treated her well in the years, so she looked younger than her peers, she had a gentle eyebrow, bright eyes, bright lips, and when looking at her, Lu Yao always felt hairy. feel.

Does the owner of the W brand regret, dissatisfied with her little contemporary star who is barely squeezed into the second line, feels that the forcing is not high enough, and pulls down the grade of the brand, or feels that the money is too high.

"Mr. Chen, hello, this is Lu Yao. I am very happy to be able to represent your company's brand." Lu Yao will still say it.

Lu Yao was stared at him sullenly, and wanted to find a reason to leave.

"Your name is Lu Yao." Mr. Chen's eyes in front of him were dazed, and he wished to see Lu Yao through.

"Well." Lu Yao nodded. She didn't call Lu Yao what it was, so the other party thought her name was bad and asked her to change her name?