Chapter 46

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 46:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 46:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Don't let me go in and sit." Fu Shishu stood at the door, watching Landing Yao pulled out the key and opened the door, but Lu Yaozi stayed at the door for a long time, and didn't mean to let him in.

"Not welcome." Lu Yao refused bluntly.

"Then sit in my house, I just moved." Fu Shishu invited Lu Yao.

"Where did you move," Lu Yao felt that Fu Shishu was really idle. The villa he lived in was the most luxurious part of Beicheng. The environment was quiet and the security measures were excellent. Fu Shishu lived well and wanted to move.

"Just next door." Fu Shishu pointed to the direction of the door.

When Lu Yao went out this morning, he saw that there was movement on the opposite side, but he did not expect it to be where Fu Shishu lived.

Lu Yao looked at Fu Shishu with an eye on whether your brain was sick.

Although this apartment is in a good environment and located in the city center, where is it worth the mansion of Fu Shishu?

If she had money like Fu Shishu, she would definitely live in a villa and would not nest in an apartment.

"Go sit with me and you are the first person to come." Fu Shishu opened the door and Lu Yao entered. The area inside was much larger than her side. When buying the apartment, Lu Yao chose to save money. The apartment with the smallest area, where Fu Shishu lives, is indeed much brighter and brighter than hers.

Lu Yao wanted to wait for the show to finish recording and get the money, so he went to change the house.

Fu Shishu also just moved in today. He had long wanted to move across from Lu Yao. After negotiating the price with the original owner, he sent someone to renovate in order to stay in earlier.

"Coffee or milk tea." Fu Shishu asked.

Fu Shishu has always been used to being served by others, and all of them are brought to his front. Lu Yao feels that he has a great face, and this treatment does not account for nothing.

"Milk tea."

Lu Yao asked for a cup of milk tea.

After all, it is an apartment. Even if it is a large apartment, it can't be compared with a mansion. Lu Yao looked at the room at a glance.

Lu Yao saw strange things on the shelves in the living room. Lu Yao glanced at it in the past. It was a wooden box, and it turned out to be some messy things.

There are hairpins, hair ropes, school badges, buttons and other messy things. Lu Yao looked at Fu Shishu, his eyes were alert, is he a pervert?

Fu Shishu didn't take it seriously, and his face was quiet. He smiled, "I told you to go back and get things. Since you don't take them, it's my thing."

Where did Lu Yao think of Fu Shishu's hobby?

She wouldn't remember these little things. Even if you remember, who would think that Fu Shishu is just like a pervert, just put it away, and put it in such a prominent position in the living room.

If someone finds out that these things are hers, Lu Yao feels that her face has also been lost.

"Can you throw it away." Lu Yao wanted to throw these things into the trash.