Calm down, what happened?

"Calm down, what happened and where are you?" Derrick asked as Alexis sobbed down the phone.

"At the hospital, my exes girlfriend jumped me," She explained still livid. She couldn't believe it. Maya kept saying over and over again "You slept with my man!" And Alexis tried to fight her off and explain at the same time. " It only happened once. I was vulnerable and drunk and I regretted every second of it!" But Maya kept pulling at her hair, trying to rip it out of her scalp.
"You lied! You dirty bitch! You lied!" She just kept yelling with a beastly strength. They were tossing on the floor and making a lot of noise that her neighbours came out. Alexis was so embarrassed. It was two times in a row, first with Nathan and Derrick now her and Maya.

They called the police and then the police called the ambulance. And Alexis was pressing charges and a restraining order on both Maya and Nathan's deranged crazy asses.

She should've known when she looked through her peephole and saw Maya in a tracksuit, trainers and her hair tied back. She should have seen that deranged look in her eyes. But she was just shocked that Maya knew where she lived. And Alexis always knew she was a stalking bitch. But she genuinely thought all was good when they had their last talk. Although she didn't admit to Nathan cheating on her. But Alexis didn't care she just wanted the crazy bitch to quit popping up on her every time Nathan did.

She had a weak moment where she missed Nathan and hated being alone. She drank a few bottles of wine and called him to come over. He came in a heartbeat and they got intimate. It wasn't what she thought it would be like and she was so disappointed. Nathan was a selfish lover and her needs were overlooked. He had the nerve to say what they shared was special but she was just convinced that her ex was delusional and got himself the perfect match with an equally delusional girlfriend. She got jumped for the worst sexual experience of her life and she sobbed as she sat in the hospital room on the phone to Derrick.

"Drop me the pin to your location. I'm on my way," Is all he said before he hung up. She hoped he didn't have a temper and visited Nathan. She just wanted them out of her life and was willing to move so he couldn't find her.

When Derrick saw her face, he pulled her into an embrace and gently kissed her busted lip.

"What has she done to you baby?" He said gently as she cried into his strong chest. She was glad that he didn't recoil when he saw her face.

The doctor entered the room and told her the injuries she had sustained. They were minor but enough to get stitches and bandaged.
She was discharged and they walked to his car.

"You're moving in with me Alexis. I don't feel like you're safe at your place. I mean, until you find somewhere else," He said as she sat in the passenger's side and gazed out of the window.

"I agree," She said softly still looking out of the window. He reached over and reassuringly squeezed her thigh. She looked so shook up. She looked over at him and smiled weakly.

He knew she was the one. And he was determined to prove it. He wanted to do things the right way with her. He was not in the business of misleading her. He included her in his plans and they had several talks of their future together. They met each other's parents and finally, he proposed to her. Alexis was his wife. He felt it in his heart and knew it the first day he met her. He was willing to take that risk and so was she. She had never met a man who had shown her as much respect as he did and he put her safety first and was so protective, calm and understanding. He didn't make her feel worried or insecure. He constantly reassured her and found pleasure in doing so.

Despite badly beating Alexis up, Maya stayed with Nathan. He was shocked when she came back to him and when they were served court orders. When he learnt of what Maya did he was upset with her for a while because he believed Alexis was the one for him. When he saw her engagement post on Instagram he was livid. But wasn't willing to risk his freedom to comment on it. He just wished he'd beat Derrick to a bloody pulp for stealing his girl. Nathan got caught up in the lifestyle of alcohol and drugs and started slipping. He stopped going to the studio, missed tons of booked shows and eventually lost his brand deals. He took his frustration out on Maya physically and mentally until she called the police on him. He eventually served time in rehabilitation and Maya dropped the charges on him and finally got her wake up call when he rained down those power blows on her face and body. It felt like karma was serving her justice. And Alexis always knew Nathan wasn't man enough. She was just sad that Maya could never see that at the start.

The end.