8. Introduction (Edited)

I came out of my trance suddenly when I heard my name...

"ELIZA" My father shouted a little to grab my attention.

I flinched badly and looked at him in horror wide eyes.

"I... I'm s... sorry" I stuttered scared.

His eyes soften and said
"Sweety I'm sorry if I scared you and you don't need to say sorry. I was calling you from a long time."

"N.. No, Don't say sorry. And it was so sudden when I heard my name th.. thats why I.. I.. I flinched. " I responded.

When we were talking, the two guys, I mean my brothers had descended the stairs and one of them who was younger was standing with the twins and older one came and stood with my father. He looked so scary but who am I kidding, they all are so scary.

To ease the tension, twins spoke...
"Oh we didn't even introduce us. "

"I'm Taylor and this is my twin Tyler" Twins introduced themselves excitedly smiling.

I can't help but smiled a little.

" I'm Noah, your 4th eldest brother" The one who descended the stairs and stood with twins spoke he didn't show but i can tell he was not happy.

I looked behind them and waited for the one who entered with twins but he was looking annoyed.

"Dustin" He spoke Irritatedly and left from where he came.

My face fell a little but i quickly covered.

Then Ethan started walking from behind me and he joined my father.

"Well Liz you already know me and and I'm 2nd eldest brother. " He tried to lighten the atmosphere and said smiling.

Then the most scary person spoke, "Hello Eliza, I'm Ryan, your eldest brother" His voice sent shivers down my spine.

He was trying to smile and make me feel home but he failed. He has very dangerous aura even more dangerous then my father's.

I can't help but see that Ryan and Noah have same eyes and hair colour like me and Dad.

"Hello everyone" I bowed to show them respect

"I'm Eliza John-" I abruptly stopped myself because I'm not Johnson anymore and I can't even say their surname Valentino because I'm not sure if I'm allowed so I stopped.

"I'm 17 years old" I thanked God that I didn't stutter and smiled a little.

I can see father and Ethan were willing to say something maybe regarding the surname but didn't say anything and I'm really thankful for that.

Twins were smiling and Noah was not looking interested but when I met Ryan's gaze, he was just observing me like he was looking through me with a straight face and I immediately averted my gaze to the floor.

"Liz, twins will show you your room and go and freshen up then one of your brothers will bring you to dinner." My father said smiling.

I nodded and said small thank while bowing and started following twins when suddenly I heard

"Why are you limping!? " I can tell it was Ryan's voice. I froze.

Oh no

I slowly turned around and faced them. They were so serious suddenly even Ethan.

"Yes sweety, even I was about to ask you in the plane but you were looking tired so I passed the topic. " Father said.

"Ohh.. It... It's ac..actually nothing. Just a s..spr..sprain." I said.

I can tell they didn't buy it but still didn't question and I was really thankful.

"Ohh okay, don't worry Noah is a doctor he'll check on it" Father said still observing me.

Oh no

I can't show them my foot. There are some burn marks also near my ankle and if he'll check then my secret will be out.

"NO" I suddenly said. I immediately placed my hands on my mouth for saying it a little loudly with widened eyes and corrected,

"I.. I..mean I already w..went to th..the doctor, and he sa..said it's n..not ser..serious and I'm per...perfectly okay. " I said nervously and he nodded reluctantly.

I can see look of disappointment on father's and Ethan's face. I can't tell the disappointment was for raising my voice a little, refusing them or they can tell I was lying.

Twins were behind me on the first step of the staircase and Ryan and Noah were looking me with a straight face like they were looking through me.

I immediately turned around and twins took a clue and again started walking upstairs.

They showed me my room and I was surprised would be an understatement. I was definitely not expecting this. It was blue my favorite color.

"Did you like it? " Taylor asked.
"It's your favorite color" Tyler said.

I was surprised how they know but didn't question.

"It's beautiful" I can tell my eyes we're twinkling while looking around the room.

Even bathroom and walk in closet were awesome. I turned towards the twins who were near door and smiled and sincerely said,

"Thank you so much, it's really beautiful and of my favorite color"

They returned my smile brightly and they high fived each other.

"Well we'll go now, you can freshen up and someone will come to bring you to dinner." Tyler said.

I nodded and they left.

To be honest, I was not expecting that they'll give me such beautiful room.

I went to the bathroom to shower.

I entered the shower and relaxed.

I was now thinking about everything. Dad, twins and Ethan are happy and welcoming but who knows they are acting so when I let my guard down then they'll break me but what they don't know is that I'm already broken.

Ryan and Noah are really observing and I have to stay alert near them.

Dustin is on another level and I'm not going near him anytime now.

After 20 min I showered and dried myself and looked in the mirror.

Their were bruises on my stomach some dark purple and some were of fading yellow colour and my ribs, they were blue. My ribs were not broken but they hurt when put pressure.

My back was on another level. There were so many whipping marks and my legs and arms were also bruised on some places and some burn marks.

My ankle was also hurting so much.

In short, I'm broken and tears welled in my eyes. I can't let them know about my abusive past otherwise they'll send me away to foster.

I quickly wiped my tears and wore my clothes and sat on my bed.

5 min later there was a knock on the door.

I was shocked to see him.

"Let's go"