20. Another Nightmare (Edited)

Noah's pov

Nobody was willing to have dinner after everything what happened. Eliza is sleeping in her room and we are all still in shock. Never have we ever expected such thing. She was hiding so much to herself. I still didn't see Dustin.

I might have an idea where he could be. I went towards the direction of

GYM

And i was right. He's pouring all his anger and frustration on the equipments. He's boxing continuously with loud music playing in the background. I went towards the speaker and turned them off gaining Dustin's attention.

He looked at me for few seconds and then proceeded to take off his gloves and went to drink water.

"You're not going to talk to her? " I finally asked.

He looked at me silently and then sighed. I have never seen him this vulnerable.

"What is there to talk? " He said quietly.

"You know, she still thinks that you hate her. We know that we misunderstood her but atleast go talk to her." I explained him trying to put something useful in his brain.

"I- I can't. Now I can't even look in her eyes. I'm very ashamed. I shouldn't have said those things to her. I don't even know if my apology is even enough because I know it's not." He said and i can clearly hear the regret.

"Well then you can apologize and compensate for your mistakes by finding those fuckers who tormented her. " I said somehow getting angry at the end after again remembering the bruises on Liz.

Suddenly he looked at me with a dark look and i know this look very well.

"What did you find? " I directly asked the question.

He smirked.

"I gave Ryan the information on that fucking so called father and his son. Lucky for that bastard that he died early but his son is still in coma and found 3 close friends of Mike. They all are drug addict and i can guess they were the ones who hurted her."

I was very proud of Dustin. He found out so much on them in short time.

"So when ar- " I was cut off my a scream. Our eyes met and i know my face paled. It was Liz's scream.

"NO" Liz screamed and it was followed by a crashing sound.
Another scream brought us to reality
And we ran towards the voice like maniac.

We already had our guns out and we were running towards that floor since we were not on the floor where bedrooms are.

When we reached there she was sitting in the hallway with her knees to her chest and hands on her ears. By now everyone were there and their guns were in their hands. We all put our guns away immediately knowing there is no danger.

Taylor reached her  and slowly kneeled and touched her on her arm lightly to bring her to reality.

But she flinched badly and screamed, "NO PLEASE DON'T. STAY AWAY"

Taylor immediately stepped back.

I noticed something. Her eyes we're closed. She was in her sleep. She's dreaming.

Dad was about to go comfort her but i immediately stopped him.

"She's sleeping and dreaming about something from old memories. It's one of the outcome of ptsd. We have to be careful" I explained them.

"Can't we just wake her up?" Tyler asked dumbly.

"No Einstein, we can't just wake her up" I said sarcastically.