12. Shopping (Edited)

Here I'm sitting in the car with all my brothers except Ryan and twins.
Ryan has some work so he was with dad and twins will join us later.

Dustin is driving and Ethan is in the passenger seat. Noah is sitting next to me on the back seats.

Everything was peaceful except I was continuously playing with my hands replaying Ryan's words in my head.

'we're just waiting for you to open up to us and be comfortable but I know there's something big you're hiding from us and I totally understand that it's a new environment for you. But don't think we won't find out that secret of yours.'

Suddenly Noah turned to me and called me. I looked at him and he asked something which stilled me.

"How was your childhood Eliza?" Noah asked.

I just blinked at him, fear creeping in my chest. I immediately composed my self.

"It wa..was good." I said thankfully with less stuttering.

He just raised his eyebrows and signalled me to continue.

I sighed and said
"My aunt or to whom I called my mom was amazing. She took care of me like her own child. She always protected me and was always there and she made my childhood great."

I said truthfully. Tears whelmed in my eyes remembering her.

I immediately blinked my tears away.

Ethan and Dustin were looking at me through rear view.

I looked at Noah and i was not able to read his emotions.

Noah wanted to ask something more but i turned my head and looked out of the window indicating I didn't want to talk. The ride was silent and what felt like hours, we reached a mall.

We all assembled and went inside.

Everyone were shocked seeing my brothers and i saw an emotion in their eyes which is..... fear?
Why are they afraid of my brothers. I know they are intimidating but it's not like they are going to kill them.

We went to the first store for clothes.
I suddenly remembered I don't have money and immediately stopped walking. My brothers looked at me questioningly.

I went towards Ethan and spoke in a very hushed voice.
"Actually I don't have money."
I was embarrassed and looked down.

His eyes soften.
"Are you kidding me? Who said that you have to pay? We're your brothers and we're here for you."
He said and smiled.

I looked at him and smiled and said thank you.

These words were so much for me.

We continued walking and went inside first store.
GUCCI... Oh my god.

We went inside and Ethan turned to me and said "Take whatever you want."

I looked at him and then at the piles of clothes.
One saleswoman came and Ethan gestured her to help me.

I told her to take me to hoodies section first.

She took me and I told I will look myself and dismissed her. To be honest I don't like when someone is constantly on my head while I'm buying.

I was looking through all the hoodies and all were sooo cute.

I saw one and it was so cute. It has mini mouse ears on the hood.

I checked the price
$500

OH MY GOD

I immediately hung it on it's place and started moving forward.

Two three more hoodies I looked and all were so expensive. If only hoodies are these expensive then what about other things.

I was about to go and tell my brothers that I didn't like anything and to go some other shop of my choice and trust me I would have chosen a decent one not expensive like these.

But my brothers came.
"I didn't like anything, le...let's go."

I was about to go but someone stopped me by holding my elbow and i immediately hissed.

I looked back and it was DUSTIN and immediately covered the hiss with cough.

I looked at him with fear.

"Don't lie. I know you liked some hoodies in this shop." He said monotonously.

"Why are you not trying anything?"
This time Noah asked curiously.

"It's too expensive." I said in a small voice.
"I don't want this much expensive things." I continued.

Dustin and Noah were suddenly silent.

I just avoided there eye contact. Dustin released my arm. And they all were looking at me with soft eyes but I still avoided eye contact.

"Let's go." Ethan said and and took my hands in his.

I thought we were going to some other cheap shop but we went to hoodies section again.

I looked at him confused.
He released my hand and said "pick everything you like."

I looked at him like he was crazy.

He just laughed and said "I'm serious Liz. You can buy anything or we'll buy you everything in this pile."

I didn't like the idea and started picking the hoodies. Unintentionally I again looked at the price to check I'm not buying anything more expensive then it already was. And this time again Ethan caught me.

"Look at the price again and I'll not ask anything from you and will directly buy you this whole aisle." He said playfully but still seriousness was there in his voice.

I took 2-3 hoodies knowing they are expensive and looked at them telling I'm done.

He looked at me with 'are you serious' look.

I looked at him confused and he said.
"That's it. I thought you'll buy on your own but you're not buying so now I'm going to buy for you and if you don't particularly like anything then you can tell me. Also don't worry, I have good sense of fashion." He laughed at the end.

And like this they bought me everything. Hoodies, jeans, shirts, t-shirts, tops, jackets, skirts and even dresses of different designs and colours. This was the first time I was buying so many clothes.

Let me tell you I have to stop them so many times to stop them from almost buying me whole shop.

It was so awkward when we went to Victoria Secret and only I went in the store knowing it will be inappropriate if my brothers went and Ethan gave me his card.

They also bought me accessories, perfumes, shoes, heels and some school supplies.

Not forgetting how they bought me new phone, I pad, laptop from the Apple Store.

I was now looking at them pleadingly to stop. They were literally buying me everything.

Now it was time to go to get some lunch and twins will join us there.

Mafia FamilyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara