46. The Threat

I finally decided to talk to Ryan about this.

When he was training me, I had the chance to ask him.

I was in my thoughts when Ryan nudged me to continue punching the bag.

"Are you okay? You look distracted today?" He asks.

This is the right time.

"Something happened today."
I murmur.

Now he went stiff. His whole undivided attention in me.

"What happened? Do I need to kill someone? He asked in that dark mafia tone.

I gasp

"No no" i shook my head.

"You don't have to kill everyone, killing should not be the first solution, rather it should be the last." I try to put some sense in him.

"I'm not going to take second chamces and give second chances when it comes to your safety Lis." He said as a matter of fact.

Here I looked into his eyes.

I have always craved this brotherly affection and protection.

How did I get so lucky!

"It's not a big deal but I think I should tell you this." I said befor I had the chance to get all emotional.

"What is it?" He asked while sitting on the nearest bench and signalled me to take rest and talk.

"Today I talked with Aaron." I started.

I didn't fail to notice how he stiffened as soon as his name left my lips.

"What did he say?" He asked calmly.

"Well he kind of confessed to me." I said while looking down.

I glanced towards him and saw his jaw ticked.

"And?" He was asking what I replied.

"I said I'll think about it." I sigh.
"I honestly didn't feel right about all this." I confessed.

"I used to like him even before he saved me at school. But after meeting Ivan and talking to him, I'm still confused. I thought I liked Aaron but even before he confessed I had started thinking about Ivan. I don't know but when Aaron confessed to me today, it didn't feel right. I almost thought he would kill me if I'll reject him. There was this madness in his eyes. I was scared." I transformed my thoughts into words and said it.

Ryan opened his arms and I hugged him.

"You'll never get hurt as long as I'm breathing. You don't have to be scared of him. I'll look into this matter. And thankyou so much for telling me everything you feel." He said.

"And hey...don't you dare say anything to Ivan. Especially don't threaten him." I said amusingly and seriously.

"How did you know what I was going to do?" He said mirroring my amusement.

And like that, a weight was lifted off my chest. It felt good.

Having a brother felt good.

Next day came soon and I was kind of dreaded to go to school and face Aaron.

Because of his text which i had received after I ran off from the rooftop.
I omitted this text from Ryan and chose to ignore it.

'Aaron - Do not talk to anyone about what I said. It won't work in your favour.'

This was the text I had received. I was now scared. It is like a whole switch was flipped and i didn't know this Aaron.

As soon as i entered the school premises, I find Aaron leaning against my locker.

Shit

I can't deal with him this early morning.

But i don't have a choice.

I'll try to he normal.

"Hi" i greeted.

"You left me on read" he inquired

His tone was annoying.

I sighed.

"Listen, I'm not someone who needs to be accountable to you. I'm not obliged to answer you about my reasons for actions. And moreover I'm not your damn girlfriend. " by the end I was annoyed very much.

I tried to coolly play him off but he has to be so dramatic in the morning.

"You'll learn soon whom you're exactly accountable to" he said and left after threatening me. I stood frozen in my place.

It was deadly

I quickly went to Twins class. I need to inform them.

Call me a baby but I'm not taking any risk.

I'm not that foolish to ignore his threat after what I saw in his eyes today.

I was in the hallway of their building when i spotted them, surrounded by girls.

Damn my brothers are popular.

As soon as I called them they ran towards me.

"Are you okay?" Taylor asks.
Tyler observes me for aby injury.

I tell them everything.

And I mean everything.

I didn't want to wait till my classes end. I called Ryan and told him everything too.

Being near twins gave me a sense of protection.

Ryan was furious listening to what Aaron said.

He immediately told me to come back home, but I refused. I have already missed my classes and I can't afford anymore.

Ryan was reluctant but he agreed and told me to keep the SOS button on my phone turned on.

I also wear a ring which has a gps on it and they will know where I am.

I took deep breathe, hugged twins and went for my classes.

Although I was a little late but professor exempted me.

How lucky of me!

Aaron was with me in the first class.

His eyes were looking so intently towards me.

I held his eye contact but soon diverted afger professor started teaching.

I had this gut feeling that something could have gone extremely wrong if i would not have told Ryan and Twins.

Ryan has ordered Twins to stay on guard.

I pray that Aaron isn't like what I think.

I hope he's just playing around and is not a danger for me.

If he still doesn't change and pose as a danger for me, so help me god, even I won't be able to help him from the wrath of my brothers and Dad.