22. Prank Time (Edited)

Me and Dustin were playing piano and you won't believe but we were happy. I think I also judged Dustin earlier and my judgement was wrong. He's actually like a coconut. Hard and scary outside but soft inside. I think they all love me.

I'm genuinely happy after so long.

Dad called us and it was almost evening. Twins will be home soon. We closed the piano and the room door and went downstairs.

Dustin helped me to descend down the stairs. We reached the living room and twins were also coming home at the same time. Me and Dustin had smile on our faces whole time.

Before dad could say anything,
Twins saw me and came rushing to me excitedly and hugged me.

"We missed you" They both said in sync.

"Umm.. I missed you guys too, but i can't breathe." I said while they were squeezing me surprisingly not hurting my wounds.

"Okay that's enough" Dustin said separated them from me.

I gave Dustin a thankful look to which he returned. Twins were looking at us with confusion and before they could say anything dad said

"How are you Liz?"

"I'm perfectly fine dad." I smiled and said.

Ethan who emerged from the kitchen came to me and hugged me.

"Sorry Liz, I wasn't able to prepare you breakfast but i hope Dustin fed you" He said and i looked at Dustin who sheepishly smiled at me.

"No worries, but what exactly did you say to Dustin? " I asked amused.

Ethan looked at me confused and said, "I told him not to wake you up since you'll probably be tired and to make you something to eat when you wake up. "

I again looked at Dustin
"Oh really" I said amused.

"What happened? " Ethan asked.

"Well Dust-" I was cut off by Dustin.

"Yahh nothing happened, let's go watch a movie" He tried to change the topic.

"Dustin let her speak" Ethan said sternly.

"Well it was me who fed Dustin not the other way round" I said and giggled. Twins snickered

"How can you not take my side. Go. Now I'll not teach you" Dustin said looking at me like I betrayed him.

"Dustin how can you not feed her and you let her cook" Ethan said looking at him bewildered.

"When I came down she was already cooking and I was also hungry so I told her to make for me too and also she cooks better than you. " Dustin said.

I giggled again.

"Yahh how can you. Ms.Julia will come next week. Tell her this. " Ethan said.

"Who's Ms Julia.? " I asked.

"Ohh she's you can say like a caretaker of this whole house. She's incharge of cooking and cleaning with her staff." He explained.

"Oh" I said and suddenly remembered
"Yah how can you say you won't teach me? " I asked Dustin with betrayal and puppy eyes. I hope they'll work.

"Don't look at me like that, ok fine I'll teach you" He said defeated.

"Wait what do you teach her? " Tyler asked.

Before he could say I answered happily
"Piano"

Twins looked at me like I have growned a new head.

"I bet he won't" Taylor said proudly.

"I am" Dustin said making twins eyes go wide.

"You refused to teach anyone who asked you how can you agree to teach her, no offense Liz" Tyler said.

"It's my way of apologizing" He said and went to the couch near dad dismissing the topic.

Twins looked at me and I just shrugged and went to hug dad which he happily returned.
Then I sat near dad and everyone settled.

Everyone except Noah and Ryan. God knows where they were and I didn't dare ask.

"About your school, I got you admitted in the school where twins go and you'll start from next week. Is it okay for you? " Dad asked.

"Yes dad" I said and smiled.

Suddenly I again missed Ivan. What would he be doing?

Then Ethan made some snacks since the time for lunch already went. After eating I went with twins to their room so they can teach me how to use phone.

At first I was embarrassed but they really didn't judge me and taught me basics and it took like 1 hour and now I almost know every thing. They told me I'll learn rest with the passage of time.

I had saved everyone's number in the family. I wish I had Ivan's number also.

We were lying on the bed and I was in the middle and we were talking about school.
"It's boring, let's do a prank" Taylor said suddenly sitting upright causing us to sit also.

It's actually a great idea.

"But on whom" I asked.

"Let's do on Ethan. He's the most easy going and whenever we pranked him in the past he would be angry at first but then everything gets normal." Tyler explained.

"Let's do it then" I said standing from bed clearly excited for doing something like this.

We went to Ethan's room and planned that we'll be tying a bucket above the door in the way that when he'll open the door, string will be stretched and bucket will turn upside down causing the water to fall on him.

It was really great and guess who's idea it is.

Well it's me.

Now we've set everything up and just waiting for him and we're recording also since it's my first prank.

We're sitting on the opposite side of the door.

We heard footsteps and Tyler immediately turned on the camera.

Suddenly I had a bad feeling.

The door opened and SPLASH.

The person was drenched just like we thought but

It was not whom we were supposed to prank.

OH NO

And he looks angry.

Me and twins together said.
"Shit"
"Fuck"
"We're dead"