25. First day of school (Edited)

Today is the first day of my school and I'm soooo.....
What can i say?
Happy
Excited
Scared
Anxious

I have this really giddy feeling in my heart. It's like you are very excited for  your exam result but you don't know if you'll get good marks or bad.

I hope I can get a best friend like Ivan in this school also. I hope I'll make friends easily. Oh God, I'm so nervous.

I wore my uniform and took my bag pack and headed downstairs.
I had prepared my bag and uniform a night before and checked twice.

As I was heading to living room, first person who came in my view was Ryan. He was looking a little stressed but as soon as he saw me, a smile came on his face. He looked at me up and down and was looking satisfied. He came to me and hugged me and whispered, "All the Best"

I was so surprised.
First, the hug. Then his wish. I was so happy and it was like now that he has wished me, my day is going to be even better. He broke the hug and went upstairs.

I continued walking to the living room.
Dad, Dustin and Noah were eating breakfast and Ethan was cooking I guess the caretaker, i don't remember her name but she was suppose to come soon. Twins were missing most probably still getting ready.
As soon as they heard my footsteps, their attention turned to me.

I shifted on my toes shyly. Dad came to me and kissed my forehead. It was so loving that i almost had tears in my eyes.

"You're looking beautiful sweety" Ethan said from kitchen.

"I agree with him" Noah said while munching his breakfast and looking at me.

Dustin didn't say anything but his eyes were enough to tell that he was happy.

Then we ate breakfast and twins joined us and they too complimented me.

Now was the time.
I was going to school. I took my bag and was about to head outside when Dustin called.

"Be careful. And if anyone misbehaves with you, just let the twins know. They'll also come and check on you." He said.

"Okay" I nodded.

Dad came to me and gave me a small rectangular box.

"This is for you. For your first day. " He said.

I opened the box and it was a beautiful pen. My eyes sparkled looking at the pen. I immediately hugged dad and thanked him.

We parted and me, twins were going to garage with Ethan, who was going to drop us since he needs to be there while I take my schedule.

I was nervous as hell.

Ride to school was filled with questions on how I was feeling and me asking them important things about school. Once we reached I stepped out of the car. Twins went somewhere. I went with Ethan to the principle's office. I was about to knock but Ethan just entered like he owned the place and I stared at him surprised. I notice that even principal was about to scold whoever interrupted him but once he saw Ethan, he stood up and
Bowed? And greeted.

It's like Ethan is chairman or some sort of God.

Ethan looked at me and gestured me to come. One more thing that i have noticed is that his aura was no longer welcoming or lovely but dangerous. Like they are completely different person at home and outside and this is applicable on my whole family.

"I hope you have arranged the arrival of my sister? " Ethan asked directly without caring about his greeting.

"Y-yes sir, everything's prepared,
Hello dear, I hope you'll not face any problem nor create any" He directed to me.
I looked at him confused. Do I look like someone who'll create trouble.

"Don't worry, it's just your other brothers had created chaos every single day." Ethan said seeing my confused face.

I made an O face and turned to principal.

"Thank you sir and don't worry I won't create any trouble" I said and bowed a little to show respect.

He smiled and handed me my schedule.
Once we exited the office, I saw twins standing and talking to a group.

Once they saw me, they bid goodbyes and came to us.
"We didn't introduce you to our friends yet because we thought you are already overwhelmed with the new atmosphere" Twins said.

I nodded and thanked them.

They took my schedule and looked at it.

My first class was Economics.

Ethan wished me luck and then bid me goodbye and I went with the Twins. They dropped me in the front of the classroom and at the same time, the professor of that class came and again he greeted the twins not the other way around. Twins hugged me and bid me goodbye.

Professor whose name is Mr. Bridge introduced himself and wished me luck. He entered the room and suddenly panic hit me hearing loud talks suddenly being silent.

Mr. Bridge told everyone about having a new student and called me.

Now's the time.
It's my new Life.
I suddenly miss Ivan alot.

I put my big girl pants and went inside. I didn't make eye contact with anyone yet. I reached the center of the room and looked up and suddenly again panicked kicked in.

Everything's alright.
It's going to be okay.

It's gonna be alright.

"Please introduce yourself dear. " Mr. Bridge asked.

"H-hello everyone, I'm Eliza An- Valentino. Eliza Valentino." I introduced myself as my real surname. I'm a Valentino. I'll try my best to become a Valentino.

I'm not a disappointment.
People still love me.
I'm not a loner.
I'll prove myself.

Uncle if you're seeing this, I hope you see me getting successful.

I will become successful.

With this I held my head up, I won't let them step on me.

And suddenly hearing my name, almost everyone gasped.