Chapter 9

Jinx suddenly popped her head through the door.

"Is everything okay? You were both awfully quiet..."

I blinked and Achlys's expression had completely changed. Her serious face had completely melted into a soft and loving smile.

"Yeah sorry i was really concerntated on making you a perfect hot chocolate drink. Viktor's just jealous don't mind him." She said giving jinx the drink and gently putting her hand against her back, leading her towards the living room.

As she passed the door she gave me a death stare clearly telling me to not even think about mentioning it.

Eh ... She's scary.

"Well, i shall be going."

~~~~~~~Achlys

"Thank you for the hot chocolate..." She whispered as she sipped a bit.

I looked back at her after taking a sip of mine. She had a moustache of cream.

... Cute.

"Jinx ..."

She turned her head towards me and we ended nose to nose. We both froze in surprise but i didn't show it.

"You have a moustache." I whispered passing my thumb over her lips while holding her chin.

~~~~~~jinx

"Jinx ..." said her voice softly.

I turned my head towards her and we ended nose to nose. I froze in surprise but she didn't seem fazed by our closeness.

"You have a moustache." She whispered passing her thumb over my lips while holding my chin.

She then brought her finger to her lips and licked it off. I watched her lips intensely.

...

"What? Disappointed i didn't lick it off your lips?"

I looked back up at her in surprise to find her smirking in satisfaction.

" ...maybe i am disappointed..." i whispered before sipping quickly on my hot chocolate.

"Don't tempt me Darling ... I've been holding back for a while..."

I spit out my hot chocolate as i felt her hand gently squeeze my thigh.

"Ah! FUCK!" She yelled as some of it had landed on her face.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry!" I said panicking.

I saw the water bottle and doused her in it.  I then sat down with her and took her burned face between my trembling hands.

"Hey... Calm down... I'm fine." She whispered putting her hands over mine.

Her burns slowly started to disappear as she kept eye contact with me.

"See...? I'm fine..."

I sighed relieved.

"It seems as though you love to make me wet though."

I let go of her and hit her shoulder as she laughed at me. She stood up and looked at me teasingly.

"Whattttt? You've always had a talent to make me wet."

"Shut up!!!" I said throwing a towel at her face.

I started cleaning the floor as she went to take a shower.

I smiled thinking about this situation again... 

I stopped myself in the middle of it.

Am i ... Cheesing over her?