Chapter 26

~~~~Viktor

My eyes widened in shock as the city was taken by flames in an assault.

"Goodmorning Vicky!"

Before i could even react i was kicked back against the wall, My body falling to the ground from the impact. I looked up to find Achlys with a smile on her face.

"Come on fight!" She yelled kicking me the other way.

The citizens absolutely terrified screams haunted the scene of Achlys having an absolute blast.

She crossed her arms in front of me in disappointment.

"Vicky! Get up! You're no fun."

I got up weakly and looked up at her in rage as i attacked. Her laughs echoed through the city as she escaped every attack.

"STOP MOCKING ME!" I screamed at her as she suddenly disappeared in front of me.

"Too slow." Said a voice behind me.

My eyes widened as a knife passed right next to my face, creating a cut in my mask and breaking one of my blood vials. I passed my hand over it as she stood on the rooftop of a burning house.

The screams around us muted themselves to leave a defeating silence. I looked back up at my once, friend.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked looking at her.

A smirk appeared on her face as her hair flew in the wind.

"Why? I think we both know why..." She said looking down at me.

The house under her collapsed but she was completely unfazed, walking through the fire and bodies.

"ACHLYS! ANSWER ME!"

She visibly looked amused by me losing my temper.

"Amuse Me... And I'll tell you the real reason."

She said dropping her weapons and putting her fists up with a smirk.

Achlys...

"I don't want to fight you. You're my friend. This is so unlike you, why are you killing everyone around you!"

I was suddenly pinned to the ground by her foot as she punched me. Her hand then took me by the neck and lifted me up in the air.

I feel so weak ...

I'm nothing compared to her ... I'm not a warrior...

She observed me in silence before pulling me closer.

"You changed Viktor... You're getting boring... And weak."

I observed her as she suddenly broke my Second blood vial on my armor.

No ... I only ... Have one left.

"You wanna know why I'm really doing this ... I received a prophecy from a mage 342 years ago... And he told me-"

~~~~Jinx

I walked out to find Achlys holding onto Viktor.

"VIKTOR!" I screamed out as she tore out his last blood vial and letting him fall into the fire.