i'll protect you to the moment i die - neon x killjoy (long fluff)

PLOT : reyna is bad to neon, killjoy is able to negotiate and horny neon. i went off plot a bit much 🤚
REQUESTED : no
STARTED : january 15th
EXTRA INFO : neon is 5'6, a shorty compared to her gf it also has suggestives part cos i wanted to spice up my writings and i'm bored kinda trying something new o(-(
might be some mistakes cause i'm indecisive and kept changing neon to be taller and shorter,,

i've become a brainrot for them 😭
sorry nanobite cult o7

since neon's joined killjoy's noticed reyna's been particularly rude to her. she doesn't understand why, she thought reyna likes radiants but has been constantly messing with neon every chance she's gotten. she's also noticed as the days go by, if nobody notices or if nobody is willing to stand up for neon, the more aggressive reyna gets. neon is still very friendly and still seems to be ok around her but killjoy is sure because of how neon is she's gonna end up getting extremely hurt. last time she ran into killjoy's lab crying because reyna was threatening her. she ended up taking time off her work and went to her quarters with neon to cuddle and comfort her.

it still hurts the german to think of how hurt ihre freundin was. she was deathly afraid of reyna but decided to suck it up for neon. while neon was taking a nap on killjoy's bed she decided to roam around the protocol looking for reyna. when she saw the mexican her body tensed but she took a deep breath and called her name, "r-reyna!" reyna looked at killjoy with a puzzled look, not sure why the taller would ever call her. "what do you want killjoy." "erm can we go somewhere more private..?" reyna huffed, "if it's so important that you have the confidence to find me and request something than bring me along." killjoy nodded.

she knows cypher has cameras basically everywhere except in the closets so reyna and killjoy were discussing, "so? hurry up querida i don't have all day in this small cramped closet." killjoy nodded, "sorry.. but u-uhm i was wondering if you could stop being so mean to neon..? i-i'd do anything you want to stop..!" reyna smirked, "anything?" killjoy violently nodded, "well in exchange for that how about i get to drink your blood anytime i want?" killjoy agreed, "alright..! i'm fine with that.." killjoy was about to open the door to leave, "that's not all. instead of being like that to neon it's gonna be to you" killjoy hesitates but agrees. reyna now has this huge smirk on her face.

"can i ask you one more thing..?" reyna scoffed but stayed so killjoy took it as she could. "why did you have to pick on neon of everyone.." killjoy was looking at her hands whilst messing with them, nervous around reyna. "it's simple, the little agent just had to be your agent out of anyone. 18 others yet she grew feeling for the once i have the most hatred for." reyna was still smirking while saying this and killjoy couldn't understand why but just continued to look down. "if that's all now i'll be leaving." reyna opened the door to the cramped space and went back to whatever she was doing.

killjoy also left, turning off the light to the closet and started to walk back to her quarters to return back to her little storm brewing in bed. while walking down the hall she saw blue hair running around and quickly called out to her, "hase!" it was the nickname killjoy gave neon, it meant rabbit in german and felt it was rather suiting for neon. hearing the nickname made her head snap over and sprit over the engineer into her arms. "what're you doing awake dear?" neon looked up, "i sensed you left and came out to look for you." killjoy can't ever get over how adorable neon was when she just wakes up.

"well we should return you back to bed, no?" neon buried her face into killjoy's chest and groaned, "you're gonna leave me againn." the shorter put her hand on neon's head, "how about i cuddle with you? then you know for sure i won't leave." this was very much true, killjoy is never willing to move for anything or anyone if she was sleeping with neon. either way neon groaned again, "can you carry me pleasee." neon was giving her puppy dog eyes, begging for killjoy to carry her. with one quick swoop, neon was in killjoy's arms whilst they started heading back to killjoy's quarters.