Pretty Sparrow - Jett x F!Reader (fluff)

PLOT: the iconic trio + neon found you and made Jett confess and boom you both have a valentines but you're still single in real life 😌
REQUESTED: by key_royal_
STARTED: february 10th

i love jett not even 100+ ping the whole game could stop me when i play her <3
i love you jett and i don't think any nerfs in the future could still make me stop playing you, you're my precious baby forever.

i love jett not even 100+ ping the whole game could stop me when i play her <3i love you jett and i don't think any nerfs in the future could still make me stop playing you, you're my precious baby forever

You joined the protocol a few months ago, being recognized from your radiant abilities. Being one of the newer agents, you didn't have many to be around until another agent joined, Neon. You both had a bit more trouble than the others on controlling your abilities and found common interests. Neon was more outgoing than you, finding more friends, Jett, Phoenix, and Yoru. She eventually introduced you all but you felt awkward, deciding in the end to just have Neon pop in from time to time instead of being around them.

Jett on the other hand, couldn't take her eyes off you. She doesn't usually pay much attention to the new agents unless she gets approached first but she regrets not talking to you earlier. When you went back on your own Jett's face had a slight tint of red. "Jett, take your eyes the girl. You're not even blinking." Yoru's voice was the only thing that snapped her back, "What? What do you mean?" Yoru stared at her with a 'are you serious,' look. "Jett, aking kaibigan, we all saw you staring at her like you've never seen women." Jett didn't know how to defend herself here so just accepted it, "She's.. very pretty. I wanna talk to her more.." The three started to chuckle at Jett's shy voice while talking about you.

"Go talk to her! Never too late to make a new friend." Jett gave a slight nod at Phoenix's encouragement, "Where could she be..?" "Most likely in the lounge currently." Jett mustered a thank you to Neon before walking off to find you.

She made her way to the lounge to see you sitting there reading a book. You didn't look up from your book, expecting Neon to be popping in as she usually does around this time, "No Neon you can't have my soy milk and no we can't get a dog." Jett tilted her head, "U-Uhm actually it's me, Jett." You looked up seeing the wind assassin standing there, messing with her hands. She was just as nervous to talk to you as you were to talk to her. "Did you.. need something..?" "Yeah you." It was quick and quiet, being unable to catch it you asked her if she could repeat, Jett shook her head, "It was nothing don't worry." She walked over to you and sat next to you, "What are you reading?" Jett peeked over to see your book, "Just something I brought from home." Jett nodded.

You two sat there, in a bit of an awkward silence for a bit until you closed your book and got up. You stretched before walking to the door, Jett watching you, unsure what to do. You stopped before opening the door, "Aren't you gonna come?" She tilted her head in confusion, "You wanted me right?" You had a small but noticeable smirk. Jett didn't reply for a moment being shocked you heard that, "Guess I'm leaving without you?" "Wait wait I'm coming!" Jett got up and quickly walked towards you. You opened the door for her to go first, "Thanks."

That day was how it all started, Jett felt more comfortable after that interaction and made an effort to talk to you at least once every day which ended up in you doing the same.

It's been months, Jett was still falling harder and harder for you. "Hey Jett, heard [Y/n]'s training today, you should go teach her." Everyone knew what Phoenix was hinting at, after all, Valentine's Day was right around the corner. Jett rolled her eyes, "I'm not asking her to be my valentines. I'm not even sure if she likes women." Yoru shook his head but stayed silent, "Aking, aking, Jett being nervous?" Jett snapped her head at Neon, "Shut it Neon." She chuckled at Jett, "Jett, [Y/n] likes women. She's liked them even before she joined." Jett was still unsure and Yoru finally spoke, "Jett, confess and I'll admit you're the best duelist plus, you get your credits back from all those bets." "Good fucking deal! You only live once anyways!" Jett made her way to the range, leaving her three friends in the hall chuckling.

When Jett was in front of the door she took a step forward, the doors opening with a hiss, drawing your attention to behind. "Joon?" You were surprised to see the wind girl here, never expecting she would train alone or to even go to train, always having accurate aim during missions. "That's my name!" She walked a bit towards you, messing with her hands, you could obviously tell she was nervous from the way she was acting. "Are you ok? You seem a bit nervous." You set down your gun to walk to her. "Erm, yeah I'm good." She was still playing with her hands and had her gaze everywhere except on you.

"Did you need something..?" You tilted your head, even more confused on why she's here now. "Well- yeah I have a question." You stayed silent waiting for her to ask, "Will you, um—" She scratched the back of her neck and looked you in the eyes. "Will you.. be my valentines..?" You opened your mouth but was too shocked to say anything, never expecting this to happen. The silence must've made Jett feel awkward, starting to speak again. "It's ok if you don't wanna I don't wanna-" You hugged her, "Yes." She was a bit stunned, like a deer in headlights, "H-huh?" You looked at her, "Yes, I will be your valentines." You kissed her in cheek, making her blush and you chuckled. She tilted her head like a dog would, "What's so funny?" "Nothing, nothing, it's just that.."

"You're such a pretty little sparrow."

I LOVE JETT SHDJDJ

FINISHED: february 11th
WORD COUNT: 1045