𝟎𝟎𝟏 • 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝟏𝟓𝟔

〘 :*¨༺ 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝟏𝟓𝟔 ༻¨*: 〙

"No one deserves that."

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; hooked on a feeling - blue swede

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

i'm hooked on a feeling
i'm high on believing

XANDAR

A NOW FOURTEEN year old Ellie leaned her back against a fountain as she closed her eyes, listening to Rocket run on about Xandarians.

"What a bunch of losers." Rocket grumbled. "All of them in a big hurry to get from something stupid to nothing at all. Look at this guy!"

Ellie opened one of her eyes for a split second at Rocket's outburst before closing her eyes again, blocking Xandar's bright sun.

"Can you believe they call us criminals when he's assaulting us with that haircut? What is this thing? Look how it thinks it's so cool. It's not cool to get help! Walk by yourself, you little gargoyle."

"Are you really making fun of a baby?" Ellie asked as she sat up and looked at Rocket's screen. Rocket ignored her comment and tilted the screen at her. Showing an image of an old man flirting with a small group of women.

"Look at Mr. Smiles over here. Where's your wife, old man? What a class-A pervert." Rocket laughed loudly at his insult.

"Quit your cackling, you're gonna burst my eardrum." Ellie told him with a light shove of his shoulder. Rocket shrugged her off.

"It was funny, come on! Groot thought it was funny, right Groot?" Rocket called as they turned to see Groot drinking from the public fountain.

"Groot?" Ellie called to get the tree's attention. Groot gurgled the water while it sprayed at his face.

"Don't drink fountain water, you idiot. That's disgusting!" Rocket exclaimed. Groot straightened up and shook his head at us as if he hadn't been drinking the water at all. Ellie rolled her eyes.

"You, you did. We just saw you doing it. Why are you lying? She asked him as she put her hands into her dark blue leather jacket. Ellie and Rocket's attention turn back to the screen as it starts beeping and blinking red.

"Whoop. Looks like we got one." Rocket said as the screen focused on a man talking to a red skinned woman, Ellie looked over at the guy's name, Peter Quill. "Okay, humie, how bad does someone wanna find you? 40,000 units? Groot, we're gonna be rich." Rocket laughed.