𝟎𝟎𝟓 • 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐭

〘 :*¨༺ 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐭 ༻¨*: 〙

"What do we do now?"

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; i miss you, i'm sorry - gracie abrams

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

nothing happened in the way i wanted
every corner of this house is haunted

"THIS IS A terrible plan." Gamora said as all the Ravager crafts dropped into the air. Gamora and Quill sat in the front of the Milano, Ellie in the middle, and Groot and Drax in the back.

"Hey, you're the one who said you wanted to die among friends." Quill chuckled.

"Fire!" Yondu commanded and two large guns were fired, the blast hitting Ronan's shield covering the view of the Ravager ships. "Cover down! Submerge!"

All the crafts dropped down underneath the cover and came up under Ronan's ship.

"Rocket hurry!" Quill said as three Ravager crafts flew past them.

"Holy, that is a lot of pods." Ellie muttered as she watched the swarm of pods dive down toward them. "Two pods at your five o'clock." Ellie informed Quill as she watched their back video. Quill dove out of the way, causing the two pods to collide into another one that was coming at their front.

"Yondu, Quill, now!" Rocket yelled.

Quill dodged pods, blasts, lasers, and explosions as he tried to make it to Ronan's ship.

"They're too many of them, Rocket!" Gamora yelled. "We'll never make it up there!"

Golden star battle crafts surrounded the Milano, creating a protective barrier for it to travel in.

"Peter Quill. This is Denarian Saal of the Nova Corps. For the record, I advised against trusting you here."

"They got my "dick" message!" Quill cheered.

"Prove me wrong." Saal said.

Quill engaged the thrusters harder as they approached the hole in Ronan's ship. Ellie's grip tightened on her seat as she prepared for the hard landing. The ship slid through the hole before scrapping hard against the walls and floor.

Green laser blasts shot at the Milano as Drax cackled maniacally in the back. Everyone jerked as Quill spun the ship to the side, Ellie saw what he was doing and prepared the weapons. Quill grabbed the joy stick next to him and fired at the guards shooting at them.

"Yes!" Drax cheered as they screeched to a stop.

"What are you cackling so loudly for?" Ellie asked through a tired sigh.