𝟎𝟎𝟒 • 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐥𝐞

〘 :*¨༺ 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐥𝐞 ༻¨*: 〙

"I look around at us. You know what I see? Losers."

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; the chain - fleetwood mac

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

and if you don't love me now
you will never love me again
i can still hear you sayin'
you would never break the chain

"YOU THINK THIS is going to work?" Ellie asked as the Milano approached the Ravager ship.

"Who knows, this could just piss them off more." Rocket shrugged.

Rocket shot a couple blasts at the Ravager ship they knew contained Yondu.

"Attention, idiots." Rocket announced from inside the Milano. "Tha lunatic on top of this craft is holding a Hadron Enforcer. A weapon of my own design. If you don't hand over our companions now, he's gonna tear your ship a new one. A very big new one! I'm giving you to the count of five. Five, four, three-"

"Rocket, it's me, for God sakes! We figured it out! We're fine!" Quill told him frantically.

"Oh, hey, Quill. What's going on?"

"Hey Quill, you guys okay?" Ellie added.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"YOU CALL that 'figured it out'?" Rocket yelled. Everyone was in the Ravager ship and Quill and Gamora had just finished explaining what happened. "We're gonna rob the guys who just beat us senseless."

"Oh, you want to talk about senseless? How about trying to save us by blowing us up?" Quill asked.

"We were only gonna blow you up if they didn't turn you over!" Rocket argued.

"And how on earth were they gonna turn us over when you only gave them a count to five!"
    "Well we didn't have time to work out the minutiae of the plan. This is what we get for acting altruistically."

"I am Groot."

"They are ungrateful." Rocket nodded.

"What's important now is we get the Ravagers' army to help us save Xandar." Gamora said.

"So we can give the Stone to Yondu who's just gonna sell to somebody even worse?" Rocket asked.

"We'll figure that part out later."