𝟎𝟎𝟐 • 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

〘 :*¨༺ 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 ༻¨*: 〙

"No shit, Sherlock."

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; i melt with you - modern english

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

there's nothing you and i won't do
i'll stop the world and melt with you

ELLIE WOKE UP with a gasp as she was grabbed roughly by her arms.

"Hey! Get off me!" She yelled as she tried to pull off whoever grabbed her.

"Shut up, kid!" A man grumbled into her ear. He pulled upward on the block on her collar, making the needles around her spine move around, causing searing pain. Ellie yelled in pain until the guy let go and put a knife to her neck.

"Let go of her! She has nothing to do with me. I don't even know her." Gamora told them. She was already in the grasp of three other aliens, a blade to her neck as well.

"Guilty by association." The guy chuckled. Gamora growled a yell at the alien grabbing Ellie before the two were pulled out of their cell.

"Take her down to the showers. It'll be easier to clean up the blood down there." A guard told the men as they passed him.

"Come on." Ellie groaned towards the guard. How could he not help them? Gamora grunted as she tried to get out of the alien's grip.

Ellie whimpered in pain as the alien's grip tightened around one of her scars where she had a metal implant in her arm.

In another cell filled with sleeping inmates, Quill lay awake. When he heard the sounds coming from the two girls passing the cell, he got up with curiosity. Rocket grumbled as he heard the sound of Quill getting up.

"Quill, where you going?" Rocket asked him tiredly, his fur on half his face flattened from laying on it. Quill ignored him and continued his search to find the inmates with Gamora and Ellie. "Quill." Rocket quietly called out, Quill still not listening to him.

Gamora grunted as an inmate threw her against a pillar, three creatures held their makeshift daggers up to her neck.

"Gamora, consider this a death sentence for your crimes against the galaxy." A creature seethed at her.

"You dare?" A voice boomed. A man with blue, grayish skin with red details was standing at the entrance of the showers. The inmates surrounding Gamora stepped away in shock. "You know who I am, yes?" The man asked.

"You're Drax. The Destroyer." One inmate answered.

Quill quietly creeped towards a different entrance of the showers, Rocket following after him.