𝟎𝟎𝟑 • 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

〘 :*¨༺ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞 ༻¨*: 〙

"There's a little pee coming out of me right now."

"Ew."

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; going to california - led zeppelin

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

it seems that the wrath of the gods got a punch on the nose
and it's starting to flow, i think i might be sinking

"HEAD'S UP! We're inbound." Rocket called through the ship. He, Groot, and Ellie sat in their seats in the front of the ship. Gamora, Drax, and Quill joined them as they marveled at the sight of Knowhere.

"What is it?" Drax asked.

"It's called Knowhere. The severed head of an ancient celestial being. Be wary headed in, rodent." Gamora warned as she sat down.

Ellie clenched her jaw at the name.

"There are no regulations whatsoever here." She continued as they flew into Knowhere through the eye.

"Whoa." Ellie gasped as she looked around.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"HUNDREDS OF years ago, the Tivan Group sent workers in to mine the organic matter within the skull. Bone, brain tissue, spinal fluid. All rare resources, highly valued in black markets across the galaxy. It is dangerous and illegal work, suitable only for outlaws." Gamora explained as the group walked through the crowded streets.

"Well, I come from a planet of outlaws. Billy the Kid, Bonnie and Clyde, John Stamos." Quill said. This piqued Ellie's interest, knowing Quill was also from Terra. She didn't know anything about Terra, at least he remembered a lot of it.

"It sounds like a place, which I would like to visit." Drax commented.

"Yeah, you should."

A small group of kids pushed through the group as they asked for units.

"Watch your wallets." Quill warned.

Ellie reached into her pocket and pulled out three units before handing a small girl them.

"Thank you!" The girl gasped with a large smile before scurrying away with her friends. Ellie looked over to see that Groot had seen the whole exchange.

"Don't tell Rocket." She told him. He raised his hands.

"I am Groot."

"Your buyers in there?" Rocket asked as the group approached a club.