𝟎𝟎𝟗 • 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝

〘 :*¨༺ 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝 ༻¨*: 〙

"You gonna run away with me gorgeous?"

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; somebody to you (feat. demi lovato) - the vamps

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

" all i wanna be, yeah,
all i wanna ever be, yeah, yeah
is somebody to you "

ELLIE PUSHED HER FISTS into the pockets of her leather jacket, avoiding eye contact with anybody, though she felt their concerned glances. She only wished that Rocket was with her, he would understand.

Even though she's been with the guardians for a year, they still didn't know what she had gone through before them, unlike Rocket, who knew everything.

Everyone stood on a platform as the craft landed. The entrance of the ship opened revealing the beautiful planet before them.

"Welcome, everyone, to my world." Ego said as he turned to them.

"Wow. You have your own planet?" Quill asked.

"Come on." Ego shrugged as he turned back around. "No larger than your Earth's Moon."

"Humility. I like it." Drax commented. "I, too, am extraordinarily humble." Ellie's brows knitted together as she looked at Drax. He glanced over at her and shrugged.

"No you're not." She said with a slight scoff.

"Yes, I am." Drax stated as he turned back forward, a proud smile on his face. Ellie was about to say something when she was distracted by the floating bubbles they were approaching.

Blake reached up in curiosity and poked the bubble, jumping back in slight surprise as it bursted into multiple more colorful bubbles. Drax smiled as he watched Blake and repeated the action himself, laughing as the bubble popped and made more bubbles.

They stopped in front of a ledge, the platform morphing to connect to it, making a walkway. A fountain was in the middle of the large floor, Ellie and Blake watching it with curiosity as fake fish circled the flowing water as if the fish were continuously jumping out and into the water.

"You own a planet and can destroy two dozen spaceships without a suit. What are you exactly?" Gamora asked, skeptical of the man and his intentions.

"I'm what's called a Celestial, sweetheart."

Ellie's face contorted in slight disgust, no one had ever called Gamora a "sweetheart" and it was an odd statement to be connected to Gamora. Gamora turned to the teen girl, their face expressions matching. Gamora, no doubt, thinking the same thing as the young teen.