𝟎𝟎𝟎 • 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

〘 :*¨༺ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ༻¨*: 〙

"You're gonna be alright."

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; deep end - holly humberstone

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

i'll be your medicine if you let me
give you reason to get out of bed
sister, i'm trying to hold off the lightning
and help you escape from your head

A two year old girl with thick black hair cried loudly as she was picked up from a cushioned barred cage. A green creature winced at the loud noise as it placed the toddler on a small surgical cart. Two other creatures tightened thick leather straps around the baby's limbs as her face became red from crying.

"Quiet you." A purple figure growled before it stabbed the toddler's neck with a needle, injecting a mysterious yellow liquid. The small child went quiet as her eyes fluttered open and closed, never fully losing consciousness.

The creatures rolled the cart into a small room with trays of surgical equipment as well as small trays of tech sprawled out unorganized.

The tall purple creature placed a glove over its four fingered hand, looking down at the toddler carefully as it planned out its next action.

The baby girl was returned to her cage hours later with dirty yellow bandages wrapped around her torso, arm, and legs. A chunk of her dark black hair was now shaved off towards the base of her skull where fresh stitches crossed in a messy circle.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Two green creatures dragged an unconscious five year girl, with short black hair, by her arms towards a surgical cart, her bare feet scraping against the metal floors. The girl was already covered in stitching scars and various healing bruises.

Once the creatures had secured her down to the cart, her eyes slowly fluttered open, watching as a green figure held a scalpel to her arm. A weak grunt fell from her mouth before a piece of fabric was wedged between her jaw and tied to the head part of the cart. A scream strangled from the young girl's throat as a scalpel dug itself into her arm. Blue sparks crackled across her eyes as her hair stuck up from the static.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Again." A purple figure grumbled. A nine year girl with long black hair huffed as sweat dripped from her forehead. She grunted as she rammed her fist against a wall of rocks. Her knuckles dripped of blood, the only pain she felt was of the cuts across her hands, her hand up to her elbows had already gone numb.