6.

A few days later

"Uh I wish I had a time machine" she sang along to the tiktok.

"This old ass song" Maliyah laughed on the other end of the iPad, as she liked the tiktok.

"Nahhh you heard her sNeAkY lInK song? I cannot" KJ laughed.

Before Maliyah could say anything, KJ's phone rang.

"Hello"

"Hello you have a collect call from Metropolitan Police Precinct- East Nashville. To accept this call press 1"

"Baby come get me" Kross spoke into the phone.

"What happened?"

"Mari just come get me, my bond is $6,000"

Before she could say anything, another voice sounded on the phone

"Move nigga...KJ, I need you to get me too." Amir spoke into the phone.

"What the fuck happened?"

"Ya boyfriend called himself tryna fight me" he chuckled.

"Go into my room and into my closet, you gon see a stack of money. My bond is $10,000" he said told her.

"Okay, I'll be there" she nodded.

"But uh.. they gotta new rule that you can only bail one person out per day"

Maliyah dramatically gasped, causing KJ to eye the iPad.

"Amir so what am I gonna do?"

"Ion know KJ, but other niggas in here waiting to use the phone. Handle that for me mama"

__________________

"No one's answering their phone" KJ huffed after calling Jaelen, Jade, and Ximora.

"I would go but you know they gotta warrant out for me because of that parking ticket" Maliyah said.

KJ shook her head "This is so ghetto.. who imma bail out?"

"Ouuu let's make a pros and cons list" Maliyah smiled as she shared her screen.

KJ watched her type away and laughed as Maliyah tallied a score.

"Hmmm looks like your going to get the psycho!"

"Wait how Kross only get one pro?" KJ laughed.

"What can you add to this pro list for Kross? Inquiring minds would like to know"

A few seconds went by and Maliyah laughed.

"Right.. okay like I was saying, go get that money for Tech"

KJ huffed "But like, I've known Kross for-"

"Girl Kross has known you for the same amount of time, and he ain never thought twice about doing you wrong. Furthermore is he even gon pay you back for the bail? Amir already got the money"

KJ sighed and stood up to get dressed.

"I guess"