19.

The Next Day

KJ smiled big as she silently scrolled through Instagram and liked Amir's post with her.

She felt Amir shift under her and looked down.

"I got you smiling like that?" He chuckled.

"Boy fuck you."

"You already did." He smirked causing her to mug him. "You was all like 'I can'ttt' and-"

"Ooookay" she rolled her eyes and tried to move off of him, but he pulled her back.

The two sat in silence as KJ continued on her phone and Amir just watched.

"I have a question, Amir.."

"Hmm?" Amir hummed as he rubbed her back.

She cleared her throat then spoke "When we were at Ms. Duranice's house.. your dad said something like y'all shared before. What does that mean?"

She felt Amir tense up, but his arms never moved from around her.

"I-I uh" he cleared his throat before starting again "I had a girlfriend in high school, I was so in love wit this girl.. but at my graduation party, I found her and Ty in my room fucking. That's what he was meaning by sharing."

KJ now felt bad about asking, but she felt even worse about what had actually happened.

"I'm sorry Amir" she sighed, tracing the tattoos on his chest.

He nodded "It's straight you ain do it..what you tryna do today?"

She shrugged "I just wanna chill, kind of tired"

"Oh yea?" He smirked.

She rolled her eyes and started to move off of him again, until he pulled her back.

"Stop playing wimme girl.. you hungry?"

"Yeaa" she nodded repositioning herself.

He glanced down at her as he picked up his phone.

"What you want?" He asked.

"Umm I don't know" she said.

He shook his head and scrolled through the food options.

"We not doing this today KJ" he groaned.

"We are, because I do not know Amir"

She sighed as she watched him continue scrolling so she could decide, but nothing was appealing to her.

"Mmm I guess I will just make us something" she finally told him.

He smiled "Fasho yeen cook for me in a minute"

"I'm cooking for myself.. you just getting some" she said moving his arms from around her.

"Wait where you going?" He asked pulling her back.

She eyed him "Amir if I just said I was going to make us something to eat, where do you think I'm going?"

He mugged her as he let her go.

"Yo fuckin mouth is the problem" he said as she got out the bed.