15.

A week later

"I'm holding onnnn.." KJ sang.

"Bareeelllyyy" Maliyah finished, the two looked at each other then started to laugh.

"Y'all need to shut the fuck up" Tiana said coming into their room.

They had since moved the girls from the warehouse, into a house.

"Oop look at the bitch braids" Maliyah giggled.

"Braids look like they been in since 2021" KJ said with a laugh.

Maliyah looked up at Tiana and laughed harder as she stomped off.

"I'm ready to gooooo" Maliyah shook her head and leaned against the wall.

"These niggas suck, they ain find us yet?" KJ shook her head.

"I cannot do this, one meal a day? And I'm craving some crab legs and I miss head, life is just not going good" Maliyah sighed.

KJ looked at her blankly before bursting into laughter.

"Y'all just love to laugh huh?" Elijah said as he came down into the room.

"We love to go home too" KJ mugged him.

He chuckled and rested two bags of Chic Fil A by them. KJ couldn't lie, they had been feeding them pretty good, and they low key treated them well too.

"Soooo why y'all not torturing us?" KJ asked, putting a handful of fries into her mouth.

Maliyah sipped her milkshake and listened for his response.

"Y'all two not the goal, y'all more so pawns all of us want revenge on individuals that you connected to. For me it's Kross and Tiana want Ximora, but we both want Draco" he explained.

KJ scrunched up her face "Where Keisha come from then?"

"Ion know, the bitch just offered to help and she not really a threat so I let her" he shrugged.

"What I'm hearing is that KJ is who y'all want? So why am I here???"

KJ side eyed her.

"Oh ya mama not innocent" he chuckled.

"Keep my mama out your mouth" Maliyah mugged him.

"What she do?" KJ asked.

"Ion know.. but we want her head too"

Maliyah drank some more of her milkshake and rolled her eyes at him.

"Y'all can shower in a hour" Elijah said before walking off.

_____________________

"Jaelen find my child, she's probably scared as fuck" Ximora said storming into the trap.

"Aye why you here? You supposed to be on bed rest," Jaelen stopped talking to one of his hackers and looked over at her.

"I'm not leaving" she said sitting on the couch in his office.

After she told everyone to leave, he sighed and sat back in his computer chair.

"C'mere"

She walked over and let him pull her into his lap.

"I'm working on finding her okay? But ion need you stressing my baby out ight?" He rubbed her stomach.

"Okay.." she mumbled looking off.

"Imma have someone take you home okay?" He pecked her lips a few times.