27.

"KJ hurry up man

"KJ hurry up man. She bout to pull in and already here." Chris called as he knocked on the guest bedroom door.

KJ blew out a breath as she sat on the bed, she was dressed and more than ready to go but mentally she wasn't.

"Gimme a second, I just gotta fix my lash.." she lied.

"KJ I'm coming in." Ximora said before the door turned, and she appeared.

"I'm scaredddd," KJ laughed as Ximora looked at her.

"Girl me too. If you not ready we can-"

KJ shook her head "I'm ready, but it's all so crazy to me, you know?"

The two heard Chris open and answer the front door, causing KJ to stand up.

"Come on." KJ said as she grabbed Ximora's hand.

Once they reached the bottom stair, KJ looked in shock at who Chris was hugging.

"Kaliyah?"

"Oh my gosh KJ?!?" Kaliyah smiled as she pulled away from the hug pushed Chris over.

"I'll beat yo ass." He said, mugging them.

Ximora looked at the two in confusion as Kaliyah made her way over to them.

"Can I hug you?" Kaliyah asked.

KJ nodded "Ye-"

Before KJ could finish she felt Kaliyah's tight arms around her, which surprisingly caused her to relax tremendously.

Once they pulled away from their long hug, Kaliyah turned to Ximora.

"So obviously your Ximora?" She said with the same warm smile.

Ximora nodded and accepted her hug "Yup, how are you?"

"I'm good, how are you?"

"Good, it's so nice to finally meet you. I don't know why Chris never showed us any recent pictures." Ximora rolled her eyes at him.

"Definitely needed a son.." he mumbled.

"I sent you some of my pictures, daddy." Kaliyah said.

"Yea but I ain know how to show them off my phone." He told her.

KJ let out a laugh "Is the food ready?"

"Yea I think they finished setting up by now." He said referring to the staff he had hired.

"So y'all just forgot about us?" Jaelen finally said as he stood there with Naz and Shiloh.