21.

"She's so pretty" KJ smiled as she held Jaelen and Ximora's baby.

"We gon name her Shiloh" Jaelen spoke.

KJ nodded "I didn't really want y'all to have a girl, but you know what? She straight"

"Okay times up gimme my baby" Jaelen said taking her from KJ.

He had become extremely attached to Shiloh, Ximora had only held her three times.

"Jaelen you bout to piss me off" Ximora said mugging him.

He mugged her back then looked down at the baby.

"Well imma get out of here, I got some stuff to handle" she told them.

"Why you acting like you got better things to do than be wit us?" Ximora playfully rolled her eyes.

"Because I do" KJ answered in a 'duh' tone.

"Like what?" Jaelen eyed her.

"My business" she said as she stood up.

"You not too grown to get an ass whooping"

"Puh-leaseee, but I'm moving out of Amir's apartment. I told him we should take space"

Jaelen looked away as Ximora just nodded.

"Hmmm interesting" Ximora smiled.

"Okay" Jaelen said

"I'm so serious, but bye y'all."

___________________

"You not done wimme" Amir said as he watched KJ fold her clothes then move it into a suitcase.

"I already explained my reasons Amir and-"

He scrunched up his face as he cut her off. "You think I give a fuck bout them reasons Kamari?"

"Okay, I'm just done talking since you don't get it." She sighed and continued packing.

"I got it, you the one that don't seem to get.. but you will in a minute" He nodded and laid back on the bed.

Soon, KJ had finished packing her things and grabbed her car keys.

"Call me when you get wherever, gimme a hug" he told her as he stood up.

KJ eyed him suspiciously causing him to chuckle.

"Ain nobody gon do nun to you"

She sighed and walked into his arms.

"I love you" he mumbled sweetly.

He held her tight and kissed her.

"I love you too" she said as sadness and regret began to take over her.

Once they pulled away, Amir walked her out the room and to the front door.

Her hand opened the door but before she could react, she was being carried back to Amir's room by an extremely buff man dressed in all black.

"AMIR" she yelled pounding on the man's back until he placed her onto the bed.

The door slammed shut and Amir locked it from the outside.

"I appreciate it cuh, imma have yo money wired to ya" Amir dapped the man up and closed his front door.

"Amir" KJ called as she banged on the door.

He laughed and picked up the microphone connected to an intercom system that he had set up the day before.

"Wassam mama?"