Author's Note

***SPOILER ALERTS***

If you haven't read Book #1 (Born to Burn) and Book #2 (The Lost Fae) some of the Info in this may be absolute spoilers. Just wanted to give a fair heads up.

Otherwise, hello everyone! 🙋

I thought I'd interject here to address some of the many questions I receive via messages mainly, but in comments too. I'm going to do a breakdown of each character, when/where they were introduced and how they correlate with each other.

Let's start with Ember shall we? (Feel free to skip this if you dont need it :) )

Ember: Born To Burn
Ember is the character that started it all. She was found as an infant in the woods by a hunting party outside of the Equinox wolf pack territory after a mysterious fire broke out. It was clear early on that Ember was no wolf. Turns out she was a Phenix! Born in the land of Fae to Sol and Gaia (god/goddess that have made Fae their home).
Ember was adopted  by Danelle and Ray Dunn of the Equinox Wolf Pack. They raised her with compassion and love.

Deja: Born To Burn
Ember's past personality/life. A powerful commander of the Rebellion Army, saviour of Fae and keeper of peace. She takes no shit and can back up her word.

Eidon: Born To Burn
Ember's first real friend and second born son of Alpha Conri. Brother of Aiden, the next in line for the alpha position.

Aidon: Born To Burn
First born son of Alpha Conri. Future Alpha of Equinox pack, although it doesn't quite work out that way does it? 😉
Also known as Fluffy to Ru.

Conri/Alpha Conri: Born To Burn
Alpha of the Equinox pack. And in Book #2, Lover of Morrigan, whom you discover saves him after the tragic loss of his Luna drives his wolf mad.

Lacey: Born To Burn
Aiden's mate and future Luna of the Equinox pack. Thank god that never happened! Am I right? 😌
Also known as Fifi to Ru.

Frey: Born To Burn
Brother of Faline. Twin brother. Both are high born Elves from the Elven Nations. Has magical abilities and is loyal almost to a fault. Works with Morrigan, A.K and Gaia to help restore the dark lands of Fae.

Faline: Born To Burn
Twin sister of Frey. Loving, loyal and fierce. She is currently assisting with restoring Fae after Ankou as well.

Ankou: Born To Burn
Evil jerkface prick. He took a gift bestowed on his lineage and twisted and corrupted it to the extent he put all of existence in jeopardy of annihilation just to satisfy his own power lust. That backfired on him pretty decent though didnt it? 😁 Won't give too many details, but he was the bad guy...like...a million times over for sure. He is also later discovered to be a half sibling of Ceann and Zlo.

Morrigan: Born To Burn
Pronunciation: MOR-eh-gehn

Morrigan is one of the triple Goddesses in Celtic mythology. She represented the circle of life and was associated with both birth and death. She is also described as being the patroness of revenge, magic, priestesses, night, prophecy and witches.
At times, Morrigan is featured as one of three sisters while other times she is a singular figure.
She often appears in sets of three. First as a maiden, then as a lady and lastly as a crone. (Old woman/hag.) When not directly shaping the way events occur, she observes in crow form. I loved her lore so much I had to incorporate her! She ends up being a pretty prominent character. She also ends up with Conri after he's resurrected by Ru. She is also Death's sister.