𝟗. 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐓

Veeranshu entered code in the security panel and enters the penthouse angrily. Removing his coat, he threw it on the couch harshly and sat on the couch. Again and again, the cafe scene was flickering in his mind making him restless. She lied to him about headaches, if she didn't wish to go out with him and she might have told him.

She lied.

She looked damn happy with him.

He made her eat muffins.

This was something for which he wanted to kill that guy, he was damn jealous seeing her with some other guy.

Why the hell did she let that guy remove the engagement ring and instead made her wear his ring. She was out with some other guy, without his knowledge. Indeed, he didn't want to be a controlling husband. She was free to do anything she wants, free to go anywhere she wants. But what about her safety in this unknown city for her, she barely knew anything about this city. It has been just two weeks since they shifted here and again she didn't take the car with her.

How the hell she can trust anybody like this?

He was angry as hell, still concerned about her safety more. Even a person who shows off to be our well-wisher, backstabs.

And he knows that his wife is too innocent, she can trust people easily.

He was extremely furious and even he didn't know when he will burst out hence he asked the servants and Mrs. Aana to leave early.

He didn't want to create any scene in front of his staff.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nearly 8 PM, Vamika reached the penthouse. She got late as Ronnie's car got some problem with it and it took a little time to get it repaired. Vamika suggested she would go herself but Ronnie didn't allow her, he picked her up in the afternoon from the penthouse and it was his responsibility to drop her back safely.

Entering the penthouse, she saw Veeranshu already there sitting on the couch and he looked extremely angry with something.

He can explore anytime...

She already guessed

But why? In the last few weeks, she never saw him this angry. Ohhhhh, shit... She lied to him in the afternoon, did he find out about that?

She was already scared now.

His anger scares her.

He got down from the couch, standing in front of her with his furious face.

"How is your headache now?" he asked, sternly with a hint of anger in his tone.

She kept looking at him nervously, somehow she guessed she was caught off by him.

She knew that she is in trouble now.

"Seems like it was never there..." he said, roughly.

"No... actually..." she fumbled

God... Why this man makes her nervous as hell.

His angry face...

"No... Veer... actually..." she fumbled, again.

He angrily walks near her and harshly grabs her arm.

"You lied to me... Why?" he asked, angrily. He wanted to hear the truth from her, just truth.

"I can explain you Veer. Please calm down and listen once..." she said, calmly yet her tone showed how scared she was.

"What you'll explain to me? That you lied to your husband and went out with some other guys, he was making you eat muffins with his own hands, made you wear a ring... How the hell you can let some other men remove your engagement ring?" he asked, still trying to control his anger. He doesn't want to do anything wrong in his anger.